Celtic v St Johnstone 29/8/15

0-0 at half time according to Pat Bonner.

He was obviously inspired by Chic Young who was on prior to him.... trying to remember a word for half time, Chic did his usual minute or so of stuttering and stammering. "Interval" and "break" eluded him, so he went for "just before the half time area"

• Replies 217
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I love the arrogance of the Celtic commentators and Tweets they are reading out.

"We should expect a few more goals in the second half". Unless you are battering teams 8-0 they don't seem interested.

Celtic look really good up front and ok in defense, but I don't think their midfield looks particularly good.

Also, even though we are losing, I don't think Scobbie has been too bad. Stilla half for him to cost us a goal though.

Having a go at soft furnishings now. Oh dear

By all means sell it in your shops if you want to, but to have it in a "studio" with grown men in suits just seems utterly surreal

I love the arrogance of the Celtic commentators and Tweets they are reading out.

"We should expect a few more goals in the second half". Unless you are battering teams 8-0 they don't seem interested.

Celtic look really good up front and ok in defense, but I don't think their midfield looks particularly good.

Also, even though we are losing, I don't think Scobbie has been too bad. Stilla half for him to cost us a goal though.

The massive gaps in the stands sum this up nicely, so does the fact the players only ever talk about making the CL. It must be quite unfulfilling tbh

3-1, was just thinking if we could hold out then we could maybe scrape something. Pretty disappointing defending again tbh

Good win, Gordon with some more brilliant saves. Defence is still a bit scary but apart from that we were good. Izzy played not bad for once

Archived