Celtic v St Johnstone 29/8/15

• Replies 217
  • Created
  • Last Reply

TBF last time I went we were positioned near the front, and things were getting thrown from those sitting further back than us.

That'll be you own fans then

I've never sat in the away end either. All 3 times was in the Jock Stein upper at the cup final and the 2 Scotland games.

Yet you've been covered with bovril "from above", throwing it from helicopters are they?

You've obviously made an arse of yourself here. I go enough to know that you won't get covered by bovril "from above" :lol:

Technically, you can.

TBF last time I went we were positioned near the front, and things were getting thrown from those sitting further back than us.

Unless you're talking about Aberdeen v St Johnstone or something, I think that would be your own fans.

No-one sits behind or directly above the away supporters at CP and usually because the section is normally dead no-one sits all that close on either side either.

While we're at it, you're more likely to be showered in Coca Cola than Bovril.

That'll be you own fans then

Nope. The cut off to away fans was about five or six seats along, and that line of them went the full height of the stand, from front row to back. We only had about seven rows at the front. Those a couple of rows behind our support, at that cut off line, could easily throw stuff at us, and did so. This was a couple of seasons ago, and I've not been since.

You know people are taking things badly when they get caught out making so stuff up.

:lol: Figured out if what happened to me constitutes "from above" yet?

Archived