Celtic v St Johnstone 29/8/15

Having had the benefit of watching that double save from Gordon again on the club GoPro is up there with as good as you will see anywhere this weekend. The first save from the flick is a great reaction and the follow up save is tip of the fingers stuff.

• Replies 217
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Having had the benefit of watching that double save from Gordon again on the club GoPro is up there with as good as you will see anywhere this weekend. The first save from the flick is a great reaction and the follow up save is tip of the fingers stuff.

There a also a fantastic save from the fermers keeper, from commons I think, trying to curl it into the far corner.

There a also a fantastic save from the fermers keeper, from commons I think, trying to curl it into the far corner.

It was some piece of skill by Commons as well, I was behind it and after playing a 1-2 at a short corner everyone expected him to smash it to the near post with his right, which he's done a few times , instead he switched and hit it with the outside of his left, almost like a backhand slice in tennis, deserved a goal but some save to be fair

Not many fermers here today.

Not many of TGFITW today.....

walk_069.thumb.jpg.4039abc4f3c2b3b92da2d

Photo from TGOJM, who'll love this as its use....

Also, 42,000 attendance :lol:

Archived