MOTD thread 2015/16

nelsjfc

• Replies 325
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yup totally clueless or unobservant and didn't correct himself when seeing the replay!

This Man City's goal which was 5 yards onside but the commentator seemed to think he was 'just ahead of the last defender'? Embarrassing stuff.

Sherwood is just trying to appeal to the lowest common denominator fans at the moment, come across as passionate, a fighter etc and hope it buys him time with the neanderthals in the support. I doubt the board will be taken in by it though. Although they did give him the job in the first place I suppose.

John Motson us a bumbling idiot

Very much this. He should have been put out to pasture year's ago - I'd rather lister to Barry Davies or even Jonathan Pierce.

He seems to be completely astonished at anything that happens, voice goes up an octave, he says something bizarre, then has a giggle.

Danny Murphy talking several minutes of solid, unmitigated fabrication regarding refereeing and application of.... refereeing. They shouldn't book players on yellows when there's only seconds left in a game. They do this because they're afraid of being told off. Refereeing would be better and "more consistent" if they all applied common sense regarding such decisions. I'm actually stunned that someone in his position could talk such an amount of shite, and have no idea how anyone can think this man is even adequate as a pundit.

Archived