RISE - The "Scottish Syriza"

DeeTillEhDeh

Not sure if this is the right thread but today Tommy Sheridan shared a platform with the Scottish Resistance for the launch of the Declaration of Glasgow.

CfWx4nMXIAA9-IN.jpg

image.jpg

http://www.scotsman.com/news/politics/video-scottish-resistance-issue-declaration-of-glasgow-1-4092772

Tommy has gone full 'yer da'.

good grief. talking about humiliating falls from grace...an indifference-inducing speech delivered to an audience of eight roasters, whilst the rest of the public just ignore it altogether.

ooft.

In the days of hung parliaments Tommy could have ended up a minister. Just let that sink in.

Time to end the failed democratic experiment.

I once started writing a screenplay about a scenario of a Scottish government coalition held to ransom by a corrupt minor party, upon whom the coalition relied on for support.  It didn't really go where I wanted it to and I never finished it, I might pick it up again.

Here is the Declaration of Glasgow

CfXrOIdWwAAsEON.jpg

CfXrN82WEAEFx26.jpg

Game changer IMO.

Angela Merkel just has to sort out the migrant crisis and she'll be all over this.

Likewise Hollande just has to stop his countrymen getting bombed and shot then he'll nip over for a meeting with the 100 'patriots'

Time to end the failed democratic experiment.

I once started writing a screenplay about a scenario of a Scottish government coalition held to ransom by a corrupt minor party, upon whom the coalition relied on for support.  It didn't really go where I wanted it to and I never finished it, I might pick it up again.

How would that work?

Tommy Sheridan must be really desperate for pals if he's teaming up with Sean Clerkin. Who next is he going to look for mates, Peter Dow?

Peter Dow is just the man this once great country needs but doesn't deserve.