Cheese

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I like my cheese like I like my wimmin...

with blue veins.

Down south in Morrisons they do a blackstock blue cheese fuckin gorg. I forgot to stock up when I was there earlier this week ffs.

Oh & gotta have a dece(nt) bottle of wine, anything from the under £8 range tbh!

Grimbo

Selle Sur Cher is a personal favourite of mine. A goats milk cheese with a blue mold rind. Fantastic.

Also partial to Roquefort and Epoisses. Tomme de Savoie is another great cheese. Usually have some Comte to complete my cheese board and either a Camembert or a brie.

Cheddar wise I'm eating a lot of Keen's. It's a West Country cheddar with an almost grassy flavour. Lovely complex flavour and has become an essential part of any burger I make at home.

All fine choices although I've not been lucky enough to taste the Keens cheddar, sounds intriguing though.

They sell it at IJ Mellis and Waitrose. It's similar to Isle of Mull but a bit earthier. I would definitely recommend it.

I love cheese.

Stilton

Camembert

Brie

Edam

That smoked one withe the orange skin you remove, can't remember the name

Cheese is brilliant. I wish I had some in now, you fuckers.

Do love a cheeseboard with the different selections. Wee glass of wine. Can't beat it.

Oh & gotta have a dece(nt) bottle of wine, anything from the under £8 range tbh!

I'd have said wine or port but I was staying in a hotel near Bath last year and had a pint of scrumpy with my cheese and it was a great combination.

Archived