Has Div gone too far this time?

banana

Div poll  

131 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Anyone got a knife? I've got loads of spoons here but no means of cutting things (spoons are shite are cutting things).

FFS site was only down for a day or two, no need to be cutting things*. We're all back together again, big happy family.

* It was horrendous, I know

You could be onto something here Grimbo. Small Paul Daniels has infiltrated P&B planting a Sleeper Cell who's been mingling amongst us, right under our noses the whole time!!

attachicon.gifImageUploadedByPie & Bovril1441630025.803219.jpg

And with that picture, you put yourself in the frame after the death of Paul Daniels pet rabbit yesterday.

Christ, he even called it Harry O'Deeni.

http://www.dailystar.co.uk/news/latest-news/463358/TV-magician-Paul-gutted-favourite-show-rabbit-dies

Most of the stuff that was cut for me was inane pish so it's probably best wiped off the face of the Earth. But my greenies! I had a couple of good greenies days and they've been cast asunder like a snotter under a chair. Verge of tears when I saw that.

Most of the stuff that was cut for me was inane pish so it's probably best wiped off the face of the Earth. But my greenies! I had a couple of good greenies days and they've been cast asunder like a snotter under a chair. Verge of tears when I saw that.

Normally would have red'd this - as per the unwritten rule, but f**k it, have a green.

Archived