Football Manager 2016

RJM77

I just clicked on the wrong thing and signed a player on a 2 year contract who doesn't have a work permit. Spent ages trying to sign a right winger and then this happens. Desperately trying to farm him out on loan somewhere in Eastern Europe.

:lol:

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I just clicked on the wrong thing and signed a player on a 2 year contract who doesn't have a work permit. Spent ages trying to sign a right winger and then this happens. Desperately trying to farm him out on loan somewhere in Eastern Europe.

:lol:

It's the hidden clauses that get me. Once signed a player when I was in a Proceed spree, holding the space bar down and accepting anything outside of transfer/loan offers. Got onto the contract screen of a player I wanted to buy, saw nothing red or any asterisks so clicked the finalise or accept contract button. Didn't see that the player or agent had put in a minimum fee release clause of £0

It's the hidden clauses that get me. Once signed a player when I was in a Proceed spree, holding the space bar down and accepting anything outside of transfer/loan offers. Got onto the contract screen of a player I wanted to buy, saw nothing red or any asterisks so clicked the finalise or accept contract button. Didn't see that the player or agent had put in a minimum fee release clause of £0

What really annoys me is that the player has numerous clauses and you want to drop or increase one of them which is so far down the list that you need to scroll down..........you then press the "-" button and it jumps you back to the top of the scroll bar.

At least in this FM I've mastered the art of remembering to remove the "Match highest earner clause".

European super cup with Arsenal now and 3 wins from 3 to start the league.

2 hat tricks from my new frontman, Divock Origi, who I paid £55million for having previously signed him for West Ham for £12 million. If I move Divock moves #bro's

Boy is a monster.

Annan Athletic are now in the Premiership.

It's at this point I feel I may be playing far too much.

Ive had saves like that tbh. You've got me reminiscing to the point where I'm going to stop my current save (a highly enjoyable Leicester City post-relegation one), and I'm going to start a Career thread. Hopefully be as fun as last years effort.

Ive had saves like that tbh. You've got me reminiscing to the point where I'm going to stop my current save (a highly enjoyable Leicester City post-relegation one), and I'm going to start a Career thread. Hopefully be as fun as last years effort.

I have a 37 year old Jason Cummings up front :lol: I should probably start a new career.

And I'll check that out now.

post-6423-0-34305800-1453160566_thumb.jp

Impressive display of what, getting sent off with 30 minutes left of the most important game of the season and making me hang on for dear life? Get yerself to f**k. (Agent, not the player, who is probably the best in the squad).

I hate splashing big cash on players, I usually just go for the best players that are transfer listed each season. Think the most I ever really spend on one player is 20-25 mill.

I'm like this until I reach an Arsenal/Man U/Bayern etc.

The squads are usually so good at these clubs that to improve it you need to look beyond the transfer market.

The Origi transfer was a touch more than I would prefer to spend but I knew what I was getting plus he provides top class cover for 3 positions. In the past 3 seasons he had over 40 goals per season.

I initially signed him for West Ham for £12million or so meaning I've spent £67 million on the boy :lol:

just had my assistant manager go in the huff because i would not follow his advice. To drop our top goal Scorer who had just made the team of the week due to poor form and play him instead.

Just over a month later I win manager of the month to then lose my job two days later. To be replaced by my assistant who drops the teams top scorer and they drop from a promotion play off spot to just avoiding a relegation play off to drop out of League 2.

http://www.mediafire.com/download/b8ye16b9mul651n/Update_22.1.2016_E4E879CE-34B7-456B-B454-A3C0FCCEEF50.fmf

Done an updated transfer file for FM16, using Transfermarkt and other sources, All of Scotland is done to today and as much of England amd other major European countries as I can recall, Germany, France, Italy and Holland are definitely done.

Fill yer boots.

Decided to stick with my usual 4-1-4-1 with a few tweaks and paying dividends. Sitting fourth with St. Mirren with ten games to go.

Anyone looking for a false nine type striker then go for Kevin Lasagna, not a prolific striker but as a focal point for the attack he is brilliant. Also Jason Naismith is by far the best attacking right back in the premiership, strangely.

Archived