East Fife -1 9/5

£5 stake

Last coupon I thought was ine from each section but was BTTS AND WIN

SW Rangers

SW Charlton

SW Wolves

SW Dundee

Return £697.13

Newport County in financial dire straits apparently.

Lumped on Morecombe to beat them at 19/10.

Money For Nothing ;)

Morecombe beat Yeovil away, 4-2 last weekend so can score on their travels which should be enough to win this fixture.

I've also gone for Hearts to get back to winning ways in Inverness this evening.

There was mitigating circumstances to their defeat at Hamilton. They were two one up and had switched tactics and players to see the game out then Patterson was incorrectly sent off.

Also Hamilton are having a good start to the season whereas ICT seem a shadow of last season's team.

I've taken Hearts at 6/4 and 17/4 BTTS to add a little further value.

Good shouts on here so far. Aberdeen at 7/2 is tempting - Celtic with a makeshift back 4, including Izaguirre who played in Ecuador midweek. Main worry would be Gordon playing a blinder which is highly possible.

I've got several lines on for tomorrow, but I particularly like the look of this adventurous treble:

Motherwell - Ross County

Newport - Morecambe

Clyde - Annan

£5 returns £128

The other selections that jump out at me this weekend in terms of value are:

Rangers -3 at 21/10 - They are smashing teams every week. Teams a lot better than Livingston.

Dundee - 15/8 (sadly) - Dundee have a more than decent record at Firhill and they seem to enjoy more than their fair share of luck against us. We have been absolutely dreadful so far this season, posing absolutely no threat to opposition defences, although we were a bit better against Aberdeen a fortnight ago.

Charlton - Evens - Charlton have started the season well, beating two strong teams at home. Rotherham are appalling.

Ever get the feeling that a good run is about to come to an end and a bad run is just around the corner? I hope I am wrong.

22/1ish long shot HIbs WTN, Dunf W/BTTS, Forfar, QP/Shire -2.5 match goals

Rangers v Livingston(+0.5 team goals) 2.65

Leigh Griffiths AGS 2.5

Dedryck Boyata FGS 34

Nir Bitton FGS 26

Cowdenbeath v Peterhead +3.5 Goals 3

Raith/QOS, Elgin/Berwick, +2.5 goals 2.86

good luck everyone

After a moderate but welcome profit yesterday from an Aberdeen spincast and a Highland League double, less said about my foray into boxing the better, I'm investing £6.80 of my pot in score draws at Sunderland v Spurs and Leicester v Villa, and Fulham to beat Blackburn at home. Treble returns £411.26

Archived