Scotland vs Polska

jagfox

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

More importantly is tomorrow night going to be another "everyone turning up at the last minute" midweek job.

At the Ireland game, few pints after work, taxi at 645, at Parkhead for 730, not in the ground until 815....

Cannot wait though, really looking forward to this. ingers crossed we dont lose an early goal. Atmosphere should be the best since Italy.

MARSHALL

HUTTON (cos there is noone else)

MARTIN

HANLEY

WHITTAKER (wish it was Shinnie)

FLETCHER

MCARTHUR

RITCHIE

MALONEY

NAISMITH

GRIFFITHS

Or

MARSHALL

HUTTON

MARTIN

HANLEY

WHITTAKER

MCARTHUR

BROWN

FLETCHER

RITCHIE

MALONEY

FLETCHER

I would sacrifice the next campaign to get the best young talent bedded in, and who is to say they wouldn't qualify. Or we could just go round and round making the same mistakes again and again. Georgia's 16 year old and two 17 year olds were good enough to beat a certain team in 2007.

Im as frustrated as anyone at likes of Fletch n brown still starting no matter how out of form but georgia have beaten only part timers apart from Scotland since 2007.....trying to claim they should be our blueprint for success is crazy......we should however look at iceland who with a population roughly same as embra.....have qualified from a tougher group than ours.....we need to look at how they have gradually improved tgeir age grade development n how they xan have both a senior n u21 side so competitive

1320Lichtie, on 07 Oct 2015 - 21:35, said:

tazz is a well known space cadet down in the league 2 basement forum

Just ignore him

Oh am I ? since when ? , lets see if we qualify then ? space cadet ? lol . think that's you . ?

Anya being out is a blow, but it's better he's sent home than sit on the bench half-fit. He was nowhere near 100% for the Georgia game either, and it really affected his game in a negative way.

I've got a feeling Shinnie will start.

My guess at the line-up

Marshall

Hutton Martin Hanley Whittaker

Brown McArthur

Forrest Naismith Shinnie

Fletcher

But it could be anything tbh, we have a lot of very similar quality players in the midfield and forward positions. And there will be complaining on here whatever it is. :rolleyes:

Has Graeme Shinnie ever played as a left-winger in his life?

Yes.

HTH.

edit: in fact probably not. I was sure he played left-wing against Rijeka, Kairat Almaty and Celtic for some reason. Turns out I was talking utter shite. I was actually at two of those games, which makes it even worse. :ph34r:

apologies Craigkillie

Archived