Scotland vs Polska

jagfox

Backs against the wall performance with Poland dominating possession and we sneak a 1-0 win with a Griffiths header

That's the dream

What a shit dream. I hope you at least bumped into a tidy film star and got a ride.

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Watching in a pub in Dublin tonight with a few Irish pals. Ireland on the big screens, Scotland probably on some little postage stamp sized thing in a dingy corner. Canna wait. Good bit of banter at work today as well. I reckon we draw tonight and Ireland lose. 3 point gap going in to Sunday.

Is it possible to buy Sky Sports for anything less than a month? Can't be fucked buying a whole month for one game.

http://www.nowtv.com/promo/sportscloud20?DCMP=afc-nowtv:nc_General/gen

You can get a 24hour Sports pass for £5.60 on Now TV with a free months trial. If you do that make sure you cancel Now TV before your trial ends or they'll £9.99 a month for the service. Or speak nicely to a mate who may be kind enough to lend you their Sky Go password for the evening.

I think we all need to stop listening to the defeatist drivel in the mainstream media (myself included) and appreciate that it's a very mediocre Polish side that we're playing and NOT some unbeatable world class outfit.

We're at home, it's a sell out, we've already played them and they're nothing great. We NEED the points but they will be in a quandry where they'll more than likely be ecstatic with a point so they may not even have a decent game plan.

So come on, let's stop the negativity and get stuck right in to this mob of dumplings !!!

Now TV for a day?

http://www.nowtv.com/promo/sportscloud20?DCMP=afc-nowtv:nc_General/gen

You can get a 24hour Sports pass for £5.60 on Now TV with a free months trial. If you do that make sure you cancel Now TV before your trial ends or they'll £9.99 a month for the service. Or speak nicely to a mate who may be kind enough to lend you their Sky Go password for the evening.

Now TV doing a deal on sky sports for the weekend for £6.99

Much thanks gents really appreciated.

Pretty defensive looking side. Playing for the draw, fucking great.

I wouldn't say its that defensive? Not any more than usual anyway.

Delighted to see D.Fletcher starting, gutted for McArthur though. Can't complain about Ritchie starting given our injuries and his form, Forrest Gump though :thumbsdown .

Could be 4-2-3-1 or 4-4-1-1/4-4-2

Pretty defensive looking side. Playing for the draw, fucking great.

Really struggling to see where the creativity is going to come from in that team.

Id play Robertson before Whittaker

McArthur for Brown

Maloney for Forrest

I suppose Brown & Fletcher anchoring central midfield with Forrest on one wing and Ritchie on the other throwing in crosses for the onrushing Naismith and Fletcher could work. However I'm not so sure that it will work out like that with more than likely our wingers not playing as wingers and as usual we probably won't get either enough crosses in to the box or indeed players to get on the end of said crosses. Seriously hope I'm wrong though and we play a cavalier attacking style.

I wouldn't say its that defensive? Not any more than usual anyway.

Delighted to see D.Fletcher starting, gutted for McArthur though. Can't complain about Ritchie starting given our injuries and his form, Forrest Gump though :thumbsdown .

Could be 4-2-3-1 or 4-4-1-1/4-4-2

I'd say its defensive in that he has opted for the more defensive option at LB (Whittaker over Roberston) and DCM (Fletcher over McArthur). Shocked at no Maloney, looks like opting for pace in the wide positions to lump the ball up to.

Will be a 4-2-3-1.

Archived