Scotland vs Polska

jagfox

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest DAVIDB69

Defence duties always a keyword when talking about a Scotland game .

When was Darren fletchers last big game in any form

Cliched stuff from McCann

Guest DAVIDB69

Just had the table on sky.....didnt realise how poor our goals for n against were compared to roi n Poland,,,,

Goals is not really something we do

I agree. Forrest is a shitebag. Always has a wee soft spot for JR after I gave him the fingers at a Derby and he looked right at me and just laughed it off.

The boy has no consistent end product. He might get away with it at Celtic where he has run after run at weaker teams but at international level, where we hardly create an abudance of openings, its just not good enough.

Brown better be fit as well because he sure as hell isnt going to make up for any lack of fitness with technical ability.

Just had the table on sky.....didnt realise how poor our goals for n against were compared to roi n Poland,,,,

(i) they've played Gibraltar twice and we've played them once.

(ii) head-to-head, rather than goal difference, is the crucial factor in these groups if teams are level on points.

Guest DAVIDB69

The boy has no consistent end product. He might get away with it at Celtic where he has run after run at weaker teams but at international level, where we hardly create an abudance of openings, its just not good enough.

Brown better be fit as well because he sure as hell isnt going to make up for any lack of fitness with technical ability.

Hope so low levels of fitness always seems to be an issue for us at international level

Defence duties always a keyword when talking about a Scotland game .

When was Darren fletchers last big game in any form

Cliched stuff from McCann

He has played every single minute for West Brom since moving from Man U?

Was excellent when they beat Villa the other week

Archived