Scotland vs Polska

jagfox

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Rugby is my first game....scrum half aside we have a side easily good enough to beat samoa albeit our entire coaching team is pish....townsend should be the man

Yeah we SHOULD win - but after 89 minutes of tonight's game we should also have won!

I just hate sport tonight.

Negative shite I'm frankly sick of listening to/reading. It has nothing to do with guts, and it's certainly not a disgrace.

Ireland took 4 points from Germany, we took 0. Are you going to blame Germany for lying down next?

Our loss to Georgia will be pointed to because it's a game we're expected to win. Our inability to win the "easier" games in our groups has cost us for as long as I can remember and his campaign is no different. We performed admirably against Poland home and away, and Germany home and away. Sadly it wasn't enough this time, there's no need for this "out with a whimper" shite you're spouting.

Typical happy clapper. I'm not blaming anyone but ourselves. The reason we aren't going to France is simply because we have been the 4th best team in the group. The table doesn't lie.

Are you saying that not even being able to take the fight for 3rd to the final game is ok? If that's not going out with a whimper, what is? We've only won 2 games against proper sides all campaign. We haven't been unlucky in the slightest.

We will never qualify for a tournament again if we are going to start accept finishes like this as ok. It's a sad indictment of how far we have fallen that adjectives like 'admirably' are being used to describe this campaign. There was nothing admirable about it, it was abject failure.

Well_that_was_fucking_dreadful.gif

Although it was the result in Georgia that once again screwed us. On any other day, a point against Poland is a half-decent result.

Tbf 2 points out of last 12 is what fecked us.....it wasnt just one result....we toiled early in campaign n been dire in last 4 games....both goals tonight n v Germany were out of the blue

Billy Dodds shouting about us not getting any luck.

I dunno the first goal was just offside, we score 2 pearlers and it looks like were doing what we needed to do then the Irish cloggers go 1 up against the World Champions then Poland score a jammy equaliser in the last second, I mean look at it. Why couldn't the ball hit off the post and go wide?

You couldn't write that shit. Nobody predicted this.

Disappointed but not surprised. Germany, Poland and Ireland have been better than us for years and we always slip up at these Eastern Europe teams. Close again :(

We didn't lose a game to them, neither are that great

Hopefully Wee Gordon the door doesn't hit your arse on the way out!

Ireland's countless injury-time goals throughout the qualifying campaign, coupled with our bad luck throughout the campaign, and we were still 30 seconds from still being in it with only Gibraltar to play.

Those margins are what you base such a fucking ridiculous statement upon? There's a reason people call rugby the sport of intellectuals and football the sport of Neanderthals. The majority of posts surrounding "fucking awful Scotland" and "strachan must go" are written by complete helmets.

Try to be objective. Our inability to perform against weaker teams is something we need to address, but to call it embarrassing is just...embarrassing.

Same old same old. And the SFA, players and manager will come out with the same pish and f**k all will change for the next campaign.

Not necessarily. IIRC Strachan is now out of contract. Have the SFA got the balls to replace him? He's better than Levein but who would be better than him?

Nothing will change until we change the way we play.Going into injury time we keep hitting everything long,just giving Poland the ball back.No other European team does this.Will we ever put out an eleven happy to keep the ball.

Archived