Week 12- THANKSGIVING

Week 13- Packers @ Lions

Week 14- Vikings @ Cardinals

Week 15- Buccaneers @ Rams

All divisional games up until week 13 should make it competitive

• Replies 573
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thursday night Football starts tonight with Broncos @ Chiefs. Chiefs are 3 point favourites.

I think this Broncos team are the best defense around. There is no weakness. As for their offense, Manning did struggle and the run game didn't get going but the Ravens also have a very good defense. Chiefs gave up 400 yards to Brian Hoyer, Ryan Mallett, Alfred Blue, Jonathan Grimes and co. It will also be interesting to see how Anderson bounces back tonight because Ronnie Hillman looked better running the ball on Sunday.

Thursday night Football starts tonight with Broncos @ Chiefs. Chiefs are 3 point favourites.

I think this Broncos team are the best defense around. There is no weakness. As for their offense, Manning did struggle and the run game didn't get going but the Ravens also have a very good defense. Chiefs gave up 400 yards to Brian Hoyer, Ryan Mallett, Alfred Blue, Jonathan Grimes and co. It will also be interesting to see how Anderson bounces back tonight because Ronnie Hillman looked better running the ball on Sunday.

Anderson managed to play through 3 injuries it turned out. Sprained toe, bruised ribs and turned his ankle. That mixed with the o-line struggling means I am willing to give him a pass over for the game. I would actually sit him tonight to let him recover properly though.

Can't wait for this tonight / tomorrow morning.

The offence looked horrible on Sunday, Manning looked just like he did at the end of last season and until the o-line settles down and plays together for a few games i don't see it changing soon.

The defence looked very impressive. If they can keep that unit fit, there won't be many points scored against them this year.

low scoring game tonight 16-3 bronco's

I'm genuinely worried for Peyton Manning. The offensive line is probalbly the worst hes played behind and Kubiak's play calling is going to put Manning's fused neck to the test.

This would incidentally be the year i finally pick him in fantasy.

Archived