Thursday Night Football 2015

lichtie23

Really worried about this game tomorrow. Redskins fans are way too confident about winning. Giants have injuries but have lost their games by blowing leads not through being blown out. Giants have also have had our number past couple of seasons aswell. OBJ also scares the hell out of me with our secondary.

Victor Cruz and Erick Flowers out for us. John Beason doubtful again

• Replies 573
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Flowers definitely out? Where does that leave your o-line. Is Cruz still not at least a couple of weeks away? Beatson will be a big miss very smart LB.

Flowers rated as doubtful but I read that he is 90% out tomorrow. I don't think we will see Cruz until week 7 or 8. Randell needs to step up

This is a very interesting match up. Giants are by far the worst at D Skins will have faced but....

Thursday night's suck

Home Advantage

Giants actually have (one) weapon on offense.

Result will be determined by whether the Skins can control possession as I cannot see see the Giants D stopping MoJo and whether Skins D can stop Eli to OBJ....

What time is ko tonight in UK ,as I'm heading home from Spain and won't be in till midnight

1:25am.

This will be a close game and the NFC East is wide open already. With Romo and Bryant down plus the Eagles looking poor, both teams will fancy their chances at the division title. I can see Jordan Reed and Matt Jones having big games matched up against the Giants LB's.

Redskins 23-20 Giants.

I wonder what creative way the Giants will find to lose tonight.

My theory that the Giants have now become the Jets (and vice-versa) means that it will be a buttfumble situation. It's the only thing left on the list.

Archived