Thursday Night Football 2015

lichtie23

Ravens have never been 0-3. Can they bounce back? I'm not sure what their problems are, although the run game seems to have faltered since Kubiak left?

• Replies 573
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ravens have never been 0-3. Can they bounce back? I'm not sure what their problems are, although the run game seems to have faltered since Kubiak left?

When I've watched them it's their defence and lack of WRs(outside of smith) that's the problem. They haven't addressed their secondary problems from last year and without Suggs the have no top quality pass rusher.

When I've watched them it's their defence and lack of WRs(outside of smith) that's the problem. They haven't addressed their secondary problems from last year and without Suggs they have no top quality pass rusher.

Sounds like you are trying to convince yourself posting the same thing over and over. :lol:

I like the fact that an organisation the size of the NFL are supporting a cancer charity as I like everyone would love to see a cure found for that horrific disease but...... All that pink on the field and players is just off putting as I'm trying to watch the game

Archived