Thursday Night Football 2015

lichtie23

• Replies 573
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Happy with the overall performance. Offence clicked tonight until the red zone. We really need to start turning red zone opportunities into TDs and not FGs. Eli threw a lot of short passes and check downs but it was obviously a part of our gameplan. Defensively we were pretty decent. Unga might not be the most talented linebacker but he sure plays hard. Secondary dominated as well. Only disappointing aspect defensively was that we didn't pressure Cousins enough and only registered 1 sack. Maybe we do need JPP back.

Score shouldn't have been that close. Nothing worse than giving up a TD on a kickoff return.

Eli registers his 100th career victory and I also love OBJ!

Don't drink and post lesson learned! Poor performance by us but giants played us perfectly targeted out weak secondary and forced cousins to win the game. If Dallas lose this Sunday the NFC east is looking an interesting race.

I think they will lose. The Falcons are decent and I can't see Weeden leading them to a win. Also see the Eagles offence struggling against that Jets defence

Ill be watching the highlights tomorrow at 8:30-45 in the morning whilst at work and munching of my Sausage and egg roll. Not quite the same is it?

I am on a cruise on saturday though so on Sunday I'll be watching the NFL whilst relaxing somewhere in the Mediterranean

Archived