Thursday Night Football 2015

lichtie23

• Replies 573
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I honestly don't know. If you'd asked two weeks ago I'd have said yes, but St Louis as a city is making a massive push to keep the Rams, far more so that San Diego and Oakland are

If yous are talking about this comment, i took it as meaning St Louis are trying harder to keep the Rams than San Diego and Oakland are to keep the Chargers and Raiders not that the Rams would move to one of those cities.

Pretty decent game. Raiders need to clean up their offense with regards to penalties to become a really dangerous team.

Watched the conclusion of Q4 and OT with my little brother who is home for the holiday season. We don't really get on, so it was slightly bizarre(in a good sense) sitting watching it together, in silence with the commentary on, while having a beer.

Fantastic win, a year ago we wouldn't have been close to OT, and even if we were we'd have bottled it!

I'd love to stuff the Chiefs in week 17 to ruin their season and finish 8-8, but that would mean letting the donkeys into the playoffs.............

Ah, f**k it, GO RAIDERS!

Archived