Thursday Night Football 2015

lichtie23

• Replies 573
  • Created
  • Last Reply

That'll do nicely... Timely boost to the betting pot ahead of the weekend games.

Enjoyable game... Still not convinced the Cards are a Superbowl contender

Certainly toiled for long spells last night, came up with a couple of big plays when it mattered.

Certainly toiled for long spells last night, came up with a couple of big plays when it mattered.

That's what makes them great. Every game that isn't a blowout, they are so clutch. Carson Palmer is playing great and David Johnson is proving that he deserved more touches regardless of injuries.

Tampa Bay Buccaneers at the St. Louis Rams tonight. Buccs need the win to keep their playoff hopes alive, two of the best running backs in the league on show in Doug Martin and Todd Gurley.

Have you seen the uniforms????

Gonna sit up and watch this since uni is finished for the semester now. Quite like both teams but would prefer a Bucs win since they still have faint playoff aspirations.

Might have a wee £20 bet as well

Gone £20 on Tampa money line to return £41

Been following the NFL since I got back from Florida in October, decided that the Bucs are my team so staying up to watch them in action tonight. I've got to say once I got a basic understanding of the game I'm loving it.

Archived