Dumbarton v Rangers

Dumbarton have had more shots but the overwhelming majority of the possession has been Rangers. Parked the bus and hit on the break really.

Cheers, s'pose open all mics only mentions definite chances, sounded like we weren't in it.

• Replies 240
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Three points in the bag then, opened the gap on Falkirk up a bit.

Sair yin for Falkirk. We were better than 2-1 suggests but Brown and Gibson were decent for Dumbarton.

I think we missed Holt today and Law was ineffectual. Halliday had another good game. Wilson needs to be rested, though.

If you're going to buy a ticket for the home end at least try and be discreet about it. Crawling with absolute c***s today.

Thought we played well, Buchanan in particular, felt sorry for him getting sent off. At least we kept the scoreline respectable.

Good to see the polis standing around doing f**k all as usual. Left the stewards to deal with some right fannies, especially those pellets in the front row.

Tavernier or whatever is hands down the most over rated player in this league. Free kick from Gibson just wide and a header off the post could've seen us 2 0 up.

Stonewall penalty in the first minute changes the game altogether, how it wasnt given I'll never know

Impressed with Dumbarton, seemed everytime a rangers player had the ball he was double marked, their work rate was outstanding

Perhaps the most disappointing aspect of today was that last minute goal at the Indodrill.

Frustrating to lose Buchanan next week as he's been performing well and Docherty will be kicking himself over that pass back.

Thought Brown was our best player on the day, if he could add a bit more creativity to his game then he could go on to have a reasonably successful career. Another shrewd loan capture.

Really disappointed how that game ended up

Not particularly impressed with rangers and tavernier. We obviously had a game plan and stuck to it until what looked like a bad mistake by Brown to let 1st goal in. 2nd was disappointing too and looked like Docherty was still thinking about his miss at other end of the park. Pass back woefully short though given Kenny Miller is generally crap one on one with keepers.....perhaps Buchanan shouldn't have made his challenge. No arguments about decision though

Great tenacity from us to keep going though....and what was the rangers defender thinking about with that challenge. Was actually surprised ref gave it given he was clearly wearing a rangers top under his refs top. How on earth did Wallace take so long to get booked....I counted at least three fouls that should have been yellow cards

Great team performance

If you're going to buy a ticket for the home end at least try and be discreet about it. Crawling with absolute c***s today.

Thought we played well, Buchanan in particular, felt sorry for him getting sent off. At least we kept the scoreline respectable.

Good to see the polis standing around doing f**k all as usual. Left the stewards to deal with some right fannies, especially those pellets in the front row.

Annoying, but expected unfortunately. Was there even a public sale for these tickets? How did they get so many?

Heard someone say that one of our ex players got 40 tickets and he sold them on, don't understand how that works but there you go..

Annoying, but expected unfortunately. Was there even a public sale for these tickets? How did they get so many?

Heard someone say that one of our ex players got 40 tickets and he sold them on, don't understand how that works but there you go..

Previously you've only really heard a peep out of them if they scored which is fair enough. To actively flaunt that you are an away fan in the home end is just stupidity and for some reason the guys I seen gettin lifted pre-match and thrown out during the game thought they were doing nothing wrong.

The guys who got thrown out during the game thought they were absolute thugs :lol: I was cringing so badly I think my arsehole closed up. Proppa nawty behaviour.

I missed it too. Apparently assault on that zalaem. c**t is about 6 stone and gets knocked over by the wind.

Is it just me who missed this apparent 'stonewall' penalty after 40 seconds? :lol:

knocks the ball past the keeper and is flattened, keeper isnt even looking at the ball past him when he clatters him

wether the rangers boy is built like a tank or a wet paper bag, its a foul,

Archived