GASTON

sinclair st. ok maybe im thinking ahead of myself and i do understand your point but i would put Caraux under a one game wonder even though i think it was one of the best goalkeeping perfomances iv seen. but gaston saved us loads last season abliet in a lower league but proved himself again at this level i think he could go on and play in at a higher level. with our without us(as the song goes)

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

yip gigi. hopefully get off that drink before we win the playoffs to hit the top flight so i can remember.

My last memory of the premier league was about another KEEPER. on the last game Goram scored wae a kickout against us at Easter Rd I need those memories over took

Not yet still fishing for them but thought Gaston won our point for us yesterday. Yous done what yous should have done an pressed us late on when we were down to ten men and i thank our keeper for one point gained rather than two lost

He could've cost you the point yesterday had Flemings header come off the other side of the post.

Best keeper in the Championship? Can any fans from other clubs say otherwise? Dont think he'll last long at Cappielow. If yous haven't seen him yet your welcome to post later!!

He is a good keeper that's all but he has a few chinks in his armour.. Cross balls, I don't have a lot of confidence with him actually winning them.. Distribution..is not very good at times.. Shot stopping..he has had a few, Elgin being a highlight, but every keeper in the league will save his team points at times. He will not be going to a team in the premiership,he just isn't good enough

I haven't seen all the keepers yet but for me he is just a good keeper nothing more nothing less.

1 minute a hero next minute the pantomime horse

every keeper in the world could have done this done that.but he got us a point yesterday. agreed?

His saves did keep the scores level and thus gaining Morton a point. However, had Fleming's header gone either side of Gaston (as has already been mentioned), and either Gallagher or Buchanan put their chances in, then we wouldn't really be talking about Gaston. He did make the saves and deserves praise for it, but I'd say at the end it was more down to our poor/unlucky finishing that kept it a draw, more than anything terrific Gaston contributed.

Archived