GASTON

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Not like Mr Dust to make a complete and utter c**t of himself on this forum. Oh wait - yes it is. Standard procedure adopted.

If my shame is not knowing seaside team goalkeepers.....I'm guilty as charged

Nevet mind pesky gaelic Mr Dust im sure the line-ups before the game and the letters on the back of his shirt surely explains his name perfectly for you. And also how can you get mixed up between Gaston and Adams through the gaelic language. Give yourself a wee shake and hopefully that excess dust falls from your brain!!!

Just because you are not playing in the Premiership doesn't mean you are not gd enough to potentially make the step up. Jamie McDonald was playing Championship football for years before Killie signed him. Was he not good enough for all those years and then suddenly became good enough?

The 12 premiership clubs might have been happy with their goalkeepers or brought in others from elsewhere. It doesn't take away the fact that in my opinion, he could easily compete in the Premier league and I'm sure many other fans, players, managers etc will agree with that. You don't, which is fair enough.

Are you confusing Jamie McDonald with Michael McGovern?

Had a mare, I am!

knew one of them had a GD few years at Championship level before making the step up.

I take it he's no good at crossed balls ?

Grant Adam is in goals.

This thread turns people's brain to mush :lol:

Archived