P45

• Replies 490
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Lot of stick for the Rozzers here and I have numerous tales of being wronged by them but to buck the trend I'll give a positive one.

My 4 year old daughter was playing in our quiet cul de sac with her big brothers and all her pals - a daily occurrence with all the parents on the street keeping an eye out / siting in their gardens etc.

One of her best pals asked if my daughter could go along (5 houses along the street but round a wee bend) to her house to play in the house and garden. Again a common occurrence and usually my wife and her mum would be in contact via text when she needed picked up etc. Anyway, this day I was out walking the dog and my baby boy had shat all up my Mrs clothes when she was asked and rather than walk her along she just told her to go. Little did we know the mum was out and the granddad was babysitting.

Half an hour later the wee girl comes to our door again and asks if my daughter could come back to hers - we thought she had been there the whole time. Panic stations. The granddad had needed to pop out and, not knowing any better, sent my wee girl up the road on her own.

This was a few days after the Tele had run a story about a man in a black car approaching children (think that turned out to be an attention seeking mum but still....)

Anyway - searched the street, shouting for a good 10 mins, about 15 neighbours out as well helping, no sign. I jumped in the car and she phoned the feds. Within about 3 minutes we had 2 cars at the door and in my frantic driving about over the next half an hour or so I must've seen about 20 officers out walking in the street and a good 5 or 6 cars on patrol.

Needless to say the wee shite was hiding in the back garden of her pal having a fucking rare time - there is a big security gate but she was small enough to slide under it so no-one had thought she might be out there

Anyway the police left a liaison officer with us for a good hour and a half after it - my wife was an absolute wreck and I wasn't far behind - part of this was to not leave her unsupervised until social work reports came back (all clear I might add) but she was also very good at calming my wife down and just not being a shambolic wreck in the midst of a pretty brutal time.

She said as soon as there is a missing child, no matter what is going on, every police unit drops whatever it's doing and heads in or around the area, from what I saw I have no reason to doubt that and it gave me a wee feeling of assurance.

ETA don't drive a car in a panic stricken state, I fucked my suspension and burst a tyre, then drove about on it for a further 5 minutes. £900 bill.

Maybe if you didn't spend 24 hours a day posting about United you would know where your bairns are.

Well with a name like yours you show your fudness before you even post whilst mozzamozza is a narcisstic foofl.

A foofl sounds like a cross between a compliment and an insult. Which one is it?

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-scotland-34424206

1 in 3 Police plan to leave the force, still the SNP Head in the sand brigade will tell us there is no crisis....

According to the research, the most-given reason was due to changes in their pension which were imposed by Westminster and resisted by the SNP.

Looks like this story is backfiring. Better Together right?

Archived