Andy Murray Latest and General Tennis Chat

Bryan

Scotland will be ruined when Pressley finally gets Lithuanian citizenship and inspires them to a crushing win at Hampden ;)

Are we in with them again? Christ, I thought it was Georgia you were worried about! We could finish sixth in that group! :ph34r:

Guest Twynholm

I'm Scottish purely because of where I was born. I don't give a flying feck about the Scottish national team, I'd want Spain to gub them.

Thats a DISGRACEFUL attitude :angry:

Guest Twynholm

Agreed, and your no much better SaintSam...muppets... :angry:

:unsure:

I bet you enjoyed that penalty by Ronaldo today, more than you've ever enjoyed any Scotland goal.

I loved the penalty but not as much as any scotland goal

Or I could be so bitter than I hate everything English - Now THAT sounds great

Its the way i have been brought up :)

Agreed, and your no much better SaintSam...muppets... :angry:

Because? Because I don't support Scotland? That is the most ludicrous thing I've ever heard.

That's like calling someone a muppet because they don't have ginger hair and dislike haggis.

Guest Twynholm

Because? Because I don't support Scotland? That is the most ludicrous thing I've ever heard.

That's like calling someone a muppet because they don't have ginger hair and dislike haggis.

You dont support Scotland :blink::o:unsure::blink::huh::o:unsure:

Are you insane?

Its the way i have been brought up :)

So your parents carried out ceremonial burnings of England flags and whipped you if you ever showed any signs of being in the real world?

Guest Twynholm

So your parents carried out ceremonial burnings of England flags and whipped you if you ever showed any signs of being in the real world?

No, but close :P Whats wrong with hating the scum anyway???

:lol::lol:

No, but close :P Whats wrong with hating the scum anyway???

It just shows what a pathetic group of people the Tartan Army etc are. Small-minded and bitter.

So many of you take pride in not supporting the Old Firm, yet you go out singing anti-English songs. What a bunch of muppets :lol: