Andy Murray The Greatest and General Tennis Chat

Bryan

It's very windy there. I think the wind helped me when I played The World's Greatest Tennis Shot but I don't think either of these players today will relish the wind.
Can you talk us through it again? I think it's time for another airing.

Does he have to? Personally I'd rather poke pins in my eyes than read about that again :rolleyes:

Does he have to? Personally I'd rather poke pins in my eyes than read about that again :rolleyes:

I hit a shot to my opponent and it bounced on their side of the net. However, in an amazing scene that I doubt will ever be repeated in a competitive match, thanks to the amount of spin I applied to the shot, it bounced back onto my side of the net before my opponent could reach it.

Glorious.

:)

I hit a shot to my opponent and it bounced on their side of the net. However, in an amazing scene that I doubt will ever be repeated in a competitive match, thanks to the amount of spin I applied to the shot, it bounced back onto my side of the net before my opponent could reach it.

Glorious.

:)

That's really not hard.

Presumably you would rather read about severus snape tanning some cider again?

No, not really. But at least he starts a drunken thread which you don't have to read if you don't want to. It would appear he doesn't feel it necessary to swim in lake me on a serious thread which some folk are actually interested in. I mean we used to play tennis in the summer and I kidded on I was Tracy Austin but hey I know folks don't want to read that and don't post it again and again.

How many appeals are you allowed per game/set/match?

You get three, but if you challenge and it's a successful one, then it doesn't come off of your remaining challenges.