Cheating

P45

• Replies 363
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I would have loved an open relationship with my ex. She was a lying boring cow that I couldn't stand being around unless it was for shagging purposes because she was fucking amazing at that. If I could do other people at the same time it'd have been great.

Had to knock back quite a few when I drove a taxi, there's no point in marriage if you're going to knick about, you're other half deserves the peace of mind that faithfulness gives.

Test the greenness of as much grass as you can when you're single then you'll know whether the grass is greener or not.

I didnt cheat on him with ruggy for a year BTW. I met Ruggy and split up with my ex about 3 weeks later.

I've cheated on an ex. Some of the lengths I went to cheat on him were pretty disgusting but I'll put it down to being young and stupid. I got into a serious relationship far too young and spent most of the last year cheating on him. He never found out so no harm done...

Was this a different relationship that you cheated for the last year of it?

Obviously it doesn't mean you 100% will but it shows a lack of moral fibre to me (in your case in particular, as you actively cheated on someone for over a year effectively wasting a year of someone's life instead of doing the decent thing and breaking up with them to let them move on. A drunken one night stand I can at least understand is an unplanned mistake but to actively sneak behind someone's back for a year is pretty shocking IMO and if I was Ruggy I'd be nowhere near you).

He can't really get touchy about it, he's the cheat who's married another cheat.

A lack of moral fibre? You are a condescending wee scrote.

It's all about the parameters of the relationship. If the you've agreed that you are both just going to see other, and each other only, then it's wrong, because you're a lying f**k. If however you have an open relationship, then there's nothing wrong with it.

I have never done so, and although a part of that is down to never having the chance to do so, I would like to think that I wouldn't were it offered to me.

I have been cheated upon once. Being the trusting kind, I believed the cuntress when she got a text one night whilst we were in bed (in the house we shared) and she told me that her friend's dog had gotten lost and she had to go and help search for it (it was about 10pm on a winter's night in December and it was snowing outside). Just a couple of weeks before some old c**t had chapped the door and told me that he was pumping her, but I believed her when she told that it was the ex of her dad who was just trying to break us up.

Eventually she dumped me, via a letter, written on pink paper, posted through the letterbox of the house we shared.

I was fucking distraught and it took me a very long time to get over it (was off work for a week). I even tried to 'win her back' for a while. Eventually I realised what a c**t she was and that she was cheating on me. She got engaged two weeks after she dumped me. Truthfully it was all rather hurtful and really contributed to the issues I was having and would have for a long time, especially since it was the first time I was ever actually in love with a lassie. She ended up phoning me a couple of months later asking if we could get back together. I replied in the negative. Haven't spoken to her since (it was over 10 years ago now). I think she had quite a few problems of her own, and often made up total bollocks. And she was a shite shag.

Searching for her friend's dog! :lol: Fucking hell! I still feel like a p***k over that one. Still, at least I learned from it and would never take such shite ever again (the way I used to behave when I was with her was pretty shameful), although given my abysmal 'record' it's not like I ever get to put that in to practice.

"I was looking for my friends border collie, one thing lead to another and now I'm leaving you". Sorry but :lol:

She ended up phoning me a couple of months later asking if we could get back together. I replied in the negative. Haven't spoken to her since (it was over 10 years ago now).

One of the girls who cheated on me was in similar circumstances, in terms of having been a long term thing, engaged, bought a house together, all that shite. About a year after we split up, she phoned me in tears begging me to get back together with her, saying it was the biggest mistake of her life, and she needed me because she was having our baby and couldn't cope with the pregnancy on her own. I stopped her at that point and asked what she was on about, being pregnant with my child. She said again that she was having my child and she needed me and couldn't cope and a lot more. I started laughing, she asked why, and I told her she was a fucking nutjob, given it had been around a year since we last had any kind of physical contact.

Reading that back I'm feeling quite guilty, as she was clearly having some kind of mental breakdown. At the same time, thank f**k I got out when I did.

I cheated on my ex with ruggy, aye. No one was hurt so no problem.

^^^ doing it wrong (safeword sex people, safeword sex)

Every holes a goals ladz but a burd is a bonus

^^^ shags anything that moves

No same relationship but with different guys. I was young, first year student living in halls and going out with a guy who lived over a 1000 miles away from me who I saw about 5 or 6 times a year.

Where did you study?

I have a friend who worked in several bars in Glasgow and made acquaintance with more than a few lassies who were far from home and feeling lonely.... :unsure:

Archived