Cheating

P45

• Replies 363
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Getting cheated on by someone you actually care about is 1 of the worst pains ever.

When I was 19 it happened to me and I took it bad.

Couldn't eat or sleep. Kept being sick but with nowt to bring up.

I was a complete mess and it came at a very bad period of my life too which didn't help matters.

Unlucky.

Well this thread will be in the Gold section very soon.

Getting cheated on by someone you actually care about is 1 of the worst pains ever.

When I was 19 it happened to me and I took it bad.

Couldn't eat or sleep. Kept being sick but with nowt to bring up.

I was a complete mess and it came at a very bad period of my life too which didn't help matters.

Find it hard to believe that any couple can make it through to retirement without 1 of them cheating or being cheated on.

Ashley Madison certainly confirmed what I always thought.

Also looking at the stats regarding Marriage and Divorce nowadays tells me people make what should be life decisions with absolutely no intention of seeing them through.

Was this when Motherwell didn't get relegated?

I never cheated on Marjory until last Saturday night. I was out with a certain poster on here, and couldn't resist his irreristable charms. I'm not gay but...

tumblr_mtantlPnTw1rskk8io4_500.gif

One of the girls who cheated on me was in similar circumstances, in terms of having been a long term thing, engaged, bought a house together, all that shite. About a year after we split up, she phoned me in tears begging me to get back together with her, saying it was the biggest mistake of her life, and she needed me because she was having our baby and couldn't cope with the pregnancy on her own. I stopped her at that point and asked what she was on about, being pregnant with my child. She said again that she was having my child and she needed me and couldn't cope and a lot more. I started laughing, she asked why, and I told her she was a fucking nutjob, given it had been around a year since we last had any kind of physical contact.

Reading that back I'm feeling quite guilty, as she was clearly having some kind of mental breakdown. At the same time, thank f**k I got out when I did.

Nah, she was probably just a thick c**t who couldn't count. f**k her.

My mate shagged a bird 1 night..He was in a relationship with another..the gimp he pumped said to him the following DAY that she was pregnant, he was shitting himself, I was laughing my head off, he was raging at me for takin the piss.

Turn out she wasn't up the spout she was just a mentalist!

Archived