Cheating

P45

All I want to do is shoot my load into her, on her, at her and then leave. I don't want to have a relationship with her.

The only reason I wouldn't do it is, I would feel guilty or my other half would find out.

I say do it as going by this post and your OP, your attitude to these two women shows you are still far too immature to maintain a mutually positive relationship and your girlfriend will soon see this and end things with you soon enough.

• Replies 363
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I've done it but not properly, if that makes sense. Never shagged anybody else whilst having a girlfriend but the odd pull here and there when out in clubs has happened.

Although only when I was younger and in the early stages, would never do that now though.

Tis a pretty horrible thing to do.

There are so many factors that need to be taken into consideration means the correct answer to the question whether it is right or wrong to cheat is maybe yes or maybe no. No two couples and no two situations are the same, so nobody can give a definitive answer, ever...

You faithful chaps don't know what you're missing. Best sex I ever had was when an ex came round to pick up some post while her new husband was waiting in the car outside.

I agree. So we can conclude that it's wrong to cheat unless it results in some excellent sex with a durty.

Well it's safe to say, Joey Grecco is not going to be making an appearance on here.

So many well behaved young men with the moral fibre of Captain America. :angel

Well it's safe to say, Joey Grecco is not going to be making an appearance on here.

So many well behaved young men with the moral fibre of Captain America. :angel

They're the ones that usually end up getting cheated on because their wives are sick of their soppy pish and want a bit of excitement. Treat them mean and keep them keen.

They're the ones that usually end up getting cheated on because their wives are sick of their soppy pish and want a bit of excitement. Treat them mean and keep them keen.

Exactly. My (now) missus used to say she'd never let me near her as I was a "disgusting whoremonger".

Whit ?

Its wrong to cheat, saying anything else is sheer lunacy.

I say nobody can give a definitive answer and two posts later I get one, isn't P&B wonderful. A bit of a Victorian dad statement there wisbit, takeoff the blinkers and look at people around you and what their lives are

Sorry to disagree with you bob, personally for me there is no grey area in this situation.

Walked in his mrs getting gang banged type post.

Did you last about 10 seconds? Or was her husband a complete simpleton who thought that collecting mail took half an hour?

Or more likely, it didn't happen.

We had some papers to sort out that took about 10 seconds.

• 2 weeks later...

It's not that difficult, surely. If you find yourself genuinely considering doing something hurtful to someone you're supposed to care about, cut them loose. If this urge is a common occurrence, only get into relationships with people who aren't going to mind. The fact that this is still such a problem only demonstrates that a lot of people are only interested in 'love' if it's to their immediate benefit.

Surprised nobody's espoused the joys of open relationships yet TBH.

Archived