Cheating

P45

• Replies 363
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I've never been in the position where I'd have to confess as cheating isn't something I'd ever do. If I ever felt like I'd know the relationship was over and have the balls to end it

It's not over if you had a quick snog, or even a shag on holiday, unless you rub her nose in it. Honesty is well over rated, keep schtum people. My parents haven't been happily married for 60 years by being honest with each other.

Seems that the two modes of thinking on this - either it's a pearl clutching end of relationship drama or what goes on tour stays on tour bros before hos laddish bullshit.

No-one think that an affair could be harmless or that you can get over it I a relationship or even that people could have different views on the steadfast requirement for sexual fidelity in a partnership?

Never ever confess because you don't like feeling guilty. All you'll do is make the girl feel even shittier and she'll never trust you again. Man up and be devious ffs, it's best for everybody.

This is the correct answer.

Anyone who can't live with their conscience and feels the need to confess is just a selfish c**t who wants to feel the relief of offloading their problem onto someone else.

If that isn't a psychologist's handbook, it fucking should be.

I've never been in the position where I'd have to confess as cheating isn't something I'd ever do. If I ever felt like I'd know the relationship was over and have the balls to end it

I'm struggling to imagine a situation where you had 1 burd never mind 2 :lol:

:lol: 2 boyfriends may be possible.

Would you be so kind as to elaborate? Because surely you aren't in effect saying "lol feeling and honesty are gay!", which uses being gay as an insult and somehow wrong?

When I was at school, my mate had been going out with a girl for something like 2 years. They seemed very solid. Then he went on holiday with his family and his neighbours. Why folk would holiday with their neighbours is beyond me, but they did. The neighbours had a daughter roughly the same age, and apparently one night he kissed her. When he got back he confessed to me about it, feeling rotten. I told him it was best to confess to his girl and apologise. I said this for 2 reasons: first, if he didn't, she would have found out anyway. The neighbour girl was a bit notorious and would have spread the word just out of wickedness. Second, it was eating my pal up. He'd never be able to shrug it off and pretend it didn't happen.

So he confessed. The relationship went on for about another year before ending, and it was a bad, unhappy year. He was walking on eggshells the whole time. Any time he stepped a tiny bit out of line, the kiss was thrown in his face. When it ended it was a relief all round.

I only hope that, even now, you can forgive yourself for the harm you may well have done. If they'd got married after him ignoring your cruel advice, what anniversary would they be celebrating?

It's not over if you had a quick snog, or even a shag on holiday, unless you rub her nose in it. Honesty is well over rated, keep schtum people. My parents haven't been happily married for 60 years by being honest with each other.

I wouldn't take any relationship advice from a person who goes clubbing on their own as they're clearly a deviant/beast.

That's twice now DA you've asked me to be so kind to elaborate and the same number of time I'd hoped you'd realised I'm taking the piss. I don't who it was that cheated on you but I'm not indulging your complex.

Have to admit, I didn't realise! :lol:

I usually like to think I'm pretty good at spotting that too.

I wouldn't take any relationship advice from a person who goes clubbing on their own as they're clearly a deviant/beast.

Aye, you've made this point a few times now, doesn't get more convincing the more times you repeat it.

Archived