County v Caley

• Replies 181
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It's fucking Vienna I don't understand. If you're going to pick a random old song to turn into a county anthem at least pick something upbeat.

You had to be there at its debut in the Motherwell social club to understand, or on the supporters bus. We love it.

To be honest, me and Vander were just hammered in Kilmarnock singing County songs to the tune of Vienna last season, just out of random drunkeness, and we dont understand how its become part of the repertoire either.

Im not sure if thats coincidence, or someone heard us and thought "those guys are fucking tremendous". Either way, im happy with it as its better than "COUNTY!CLAPCLAPCLAP!" ad infinitum.

Or the silence of the Caley mob. #banter ₩gettinginvolved @noisinguppeoplewhosupportanotherteam

Or the silence of the Caley mob. #banter ₩gettinginvolved @noisinguppeoplewhosupportanotherteam

Glad you're getting the hang of this. This was turning into an extension of the drudgery of the County thread and nobody wants that for a derby thread.

However, we all know that singing doesn't win national trophies and neither does bussing thousands of employees down to finals to fill seats, unfortunately for you lot.

Glad you're getting the hang of this. This was turning into an extension of the drudgery of the County thread and nobody wants that for a derby thread.

However, we all know that singing doesn't win national trophies and neither does bussing thousands of employees down to finals to fill seats, unfortunately for you lot.

No, it appears Council subsidies do.

Wasn't a straight red for Ryan so I'm hopeful he can play next week and would miss later games though I'm not 100% sure tbh

Davies was two yellows as well, so in that case they may both be available?

That's a fair point... Davies wasn't a straight red either.

As said, I don't think Davies or Christie will be out for this one. Suspensions will be for the week after.

:huh:

This has to be a bizarre wind-up.

:huh: This has to be a bizarre wind-up.

We're not sure! Its down to Scottish football administration, so f**k knows.

My hunch is they're both out. Which I hope is right as that would suit us better, i reckon Christie is more of a loss for them than Davies is for us. But I'm not sure what the craic is regarding bans kicking in, its got a bit convoluted and I'm too lazy to research it.

We're not sure! Its down to Scottish football administration, so f**k knows.

When has a red card ever not resulted in (at least) an immediate one match ban (either in the same competition, or next game period)?

You are easily the worst poster on P&B. A blind man could type better 'craic'.

I think I've only ever seen you post when you're biting to my 'craic'. Obviously getting to you even though it's not in the least bit serious.

Caley Thistle's ground only has 3 stands when most grounds have 4!!!!!! XD :P lol

Factually inaccurate.

When has a red card ever not resulted in (at least) an immediate one match ban (either in the same competition, or next game period)?

Just where its been appealed, so the player can play while the appeal is being heard. I think?

McIntyre isn't happy with Davies red card (or the ref in general, 'cos he was shit), but I don't think you can appeal two yellows, so Davies is fucked.

Other folk seemed to be giving the 'delayed suspension' thing credence re-Christie, so I pointed out that the same would then apply to Davies.

I think folk were confused by suspensions being applied where you accumulate too many yellows...?

Wasn't convinced, but admittedly I wasn't confident with my own take on it!

But yeah, Davies and Christie will be suspended, which should hopefully suit us better :unsure2:

Archived