County v Caley

I think Davies is an excellent player and he improves the team in most respects, but his obvious weakness is when a forward turns him. Generally, Boyd has done nothing wrong in Davies's absence and looks as good beside Robertson as he ever has (although Loy peeled off him at the weekend's equaliser), so on one hand I'm not as bothered about Davies missing out as much as I would have been a few weeks ago.

Christie, on the other hand, has scored or set up all but one of ICT's league goals this season. He could be a huge miss. But I'm still wary of ICT's pace to counter.

• Replies 181
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If Christie is out, can anyone confirm, then how should we line up?

--------------------------FonWilliams-----------------------

--Raven--------Meekings----------Devine-------Tremarco---

------------------Draper-------------Tansey----------------------

---------Horner-------Vincent------------Williams--------------

------------------------Storey--------------------------------------

I'm basically putting anyone in ahead of Mutumbo. We seem to have a few more injuries, with Vigurs, ShoSilva and Foran all missing for the three games we played last week.

We might play Polworth to give us a bit more solidity. Williams playing further forward would be a positive, he was excellent in that role against Dundee Utd.

I believe ShoSilva should be close to a return - he had a fitness test for Saturday's game, which he must have failed as he didn't make the squad, but it suggests he is close to coming back.

What's the scoop with Vigurs injury? Would be interesting to see how the home crowd welcomes the return of the prodigal, but wearing the wrong shirt.

INjury updates for our players are non-existent. I still don't know why Foran missed a year of football and only found out about Doran being out for the season when someone posted it on here.

Sho Silva and Vigurs could both be dead for all I know.

Was mildly interested / bored at work, so popped on to CTO to see how the build-up is going on there. They've got their very own tragic thread there too.

And they call us obsessed?

Uncle Roy$ NoCup$NoHistory Franchi$£ Vs The Big Team Big Cup CHAMPIONS

Well thats Aberdeen been put to bed.

But This next game is the one! It's the one i've personally been waiting for since winning the Big Cup. Win, lose or draw, i hope we are all ready to 'rip the ****' for the whole day about our recent Cup and European exploits, whilst Uncle Roys chequebook receipts keep rustling to the tune of envy and bitterness and a deep rooted lust to Equal our 21 year success story. They really are just another Chelsea-esque plastic franchise, no character and no History.

£4k a week Davies is suspended along with our very own youth product and Local Hero Ryan Christie (we didnt need a Football Academy to find a local £1m superstar).

I hope we can have a few extra players back from injury for this one as I am wary of what they could do. they seem to be strong in the final third, down the right and on the counter. This is an entirely different beast we will be facing compared to recent years, (thanks again to Sheikh Macgregor) but i have full faith in our Guid Honest Laddies!

#scottishcupchampions #weknowwhatweare

#86yearsF*ckAll

Was mildly interested / bored at work, so popped on to CTO to see how the build-up is going on there. They've got their very own tragic thread there too.

And they call us obsessed?

We're the first ever "No history" franchise with 86 years of f**k all. Some achievement. Proud, very very proud.

Surely nobody can be so lacking in self-awareness as whoever wrote that?

:lol: them singing twist and shout yesterday was a bit of a minter as well.

:bag If they start singing "Twist And Shout" this weekend then I'll probably walk out.

Anyway:

4 stands

Level crossings

Franchise FC

The Howden End is dead

Richie Foran is a c**t

Local businessmen throwing money at Marius Niculae and his £8,000 per week wages

Siphoning off money from the Common Good Fund

Travellers' site next to the ground

****/**** without the bus fare (I forgot which side you guys are on)

That's most things covered.

:bag If they start singing "Twist And Shout" this weekend then I'll probably walk out.

Not a fan either, I know 'Well robbed it off someone else, but at least they were/are the only ones in Scotland doing it. Its embarrassing when our fans do it as well.

I can't stand that "We are the Highlands" either. It makes no sense. Just invites obvious statements like "Inverness is the capital of the Highlands, what the f**k are you talking about?" If Inverness were in the 2nd Div or lower, it might make more sense, but they're not, they're established in the same league as us, so we obviously both represent the Highlands.

I quite like the other tunes that have been coming through though!

Not a fan either, I know 'Well robbed it off someone else, but at least they were/are the only ones in Scotland doing it. Its embarrassing when our fans do it as well.

I can't stand that "We are the Highlands" either. It makes no sense. Just invites obvious statements like "Inverness is the capital of the Highlands, what the f**k are you talking about?" If Inverness were in the 2nd Div or lower, it might make more sense, but they're not, they're established in the same league as us, so we obviously both represent the Highlands.

I quite like the other tunes that have been coming through though!

I dunno, I think "We are the Highlands" has a kinda nice ring to it, and it highlights our more croftery, windswept, presbyterian, rural nature, in contrast to the softer, civilised urbanites that are the big city folks, with their "cinemas" and their "shops".

I dunno, I think "We are the Highlands" has a kinda nice ring to it, and it highlights our more croftery, windswept, presbyterian, rural nature, in contrast to the softer, civilised urbanites that are the big city folks, with their "cinemas" and their "shops".

A small section of Dundee fans have been singing twist and shout for years.

Divides opinion massively in the Derry.

I like it myself.

If Christie is out, can anyone confirm, then how should we line up?

--------------------------FonWilliams-----------------------

--Raven--------Meekings----------Devine-------Tremarco---

------------------Draper-------------Tansey----------------------

---------Horner-------Vincent------------Williams--------------

------------------------Storey--------------------------------------

We might play Polworth to give us a bit more solidity. Williams playing further forward would be a positive, he was excellent in that role against Dundee Utd.

With Ryan Christie suspended for this game, I'd love to see Iain Vigurs in the team.

A small section of Dundee fans have been singing twist and shout for years.

Divides opinion massively in the Derry.

I like it myself.

Huh. I did not know that. I really like the Motherwell take on it, theyve kinda made it their own as far as I was aware. Its maybe less embarrassing for us ripping it off if a few teams have been doing it ;-)

Hadnt thought of it that way, fair point.

Ci-ne-ma...what is..? Cinema?

Archived