Will Dundee United EVER Get Relegated?

• Replies 224
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The season we did get relegated was probably the first full season I started going to almost every game, I see the break in the 1st Division as the thing that made me a fully fledged fan and it was a very exciting year actually. We won't be relegated this year though (probably, maybe).

Still Be higher Dundee at end of season fact Dundee they are just a wee team from Dundee

Is this some East Angus dialect? Explain in English, please.

Wa Wa no likey the big team in Tayside :(

This Dave patter tho. Serial alias creator in making another alias shocker.

More the fact he was having conversations with this one tbh

The season we did get relegated was probably the first full season I started going to almost every game, I see the break in the 1st Division as the thing that made me a fully fledged fan and it was a very exciting year actually. We won't be relegated this year though (probably, maybe).

That was an epic first division promotion race: Dunfermline, Utd, Morton, Saints. We blew it with a defeat at Cappielow on the second last game of the season. Did Utd not have a massive game on the last week?

With St Mirren and Dundee also in the league there were fairly big games most weeks it felt.

But in answer to the op, no Utd will never get relegated again. Just will not happen.

That was an epic first division promotion race: Dunfermline, Utd, Morton, Saints. We blew it with a defeat at Cappielow on the second last game of the season. Did Utd not have a massive game on the last week?

With St Mirren and Dundee also in the league there were fairly big games most weeks it felt.

But in answer to the op, no Utd will never get relegated again. Just will not happen.

We went into the second last game of the season a point ahead of Dunfermline but lost 1-0 thanks to goal from that big fat f**k Stewart Petrie. We then crept into the play off spot with a draw away to Morton, who would have pipped us if they'd won the game.

That season was mostly a lot of fun but the last few weeks were a fucking nightmare, right up to the point that Brian Welsh levelled the aggregate scores in the play-off against Thistle.

Guest DAVIDB69

This was an absolute disaster today, everyone felt the sack the manager , win the next game theory would come off as it normally does.

This has all the hallmarks of 94/95 where the change of fortune was always round the corner and it never happened and we went down

Archived