Formartine United v Clyde

ScottR96

• Replies 293
  • Created
  • Last Reply

There's not much cover. The standing area has a couple of bus shelter sized cover for standing and I'm not joking either. On the plus side, the rain will be off before the game. The pitch is in very good nick so it shouldn't be a mud bath.

I think it will be tight but I'll be disappointed if we lost. Players attitude has to be spot on, we've got a bit of a reputation for bullying teams and we will need to do the same tomorrow.

Any carry out shops in the vicinity?

I think it will be tight but I'll be disappointed if we lost. Players attitude has to be spot on, we've got a bit of a reputation for bullying teams and we will need to do the same tomorrow.

Any carry out shops in the vicinity?

There's a wee co-op near the pub.

There's not much cover. The standing area has a couple of bus shelter sized cover for standing and I'm not joking either. On the plus side, the rain will be off before the game. The pitch is in very good nick so it shouldn't be a mud bath.

Sorry not cover or playing pitch for players i was asking. Whats the underfoot conditions round the ground for us. We standin on Grass or is hard ground under foot. Ie Brick.Stone or Tarmac.d for the purpose of my own footwear, Ta

Archived