Formartine United v Clyde

ScottR96

It is completely believable! Formartine have beaten Clyde! Clyde, birthplace of giants. Tommy Ring, Harry Haddock, Stevie Archibald, Pat Nevin, Harry Hood, Brian Ahern, Neilly Hood -- Formartine have beaten them all. "Scott R, cfcuk can you hear me? the_bully_wee, I have a message for you: Formartine have knocked Clyde out of the Scottish Cup. Shaggro, as they say in your language in the bars around East Kilbride: Your boys took a hell of a beating! Your boys took a hell of a beating!

Barry, please stay on for one more week, just one more week - it's surely not too much to ask?

Needs a bigger font IMO

Otherwise :huh:

• Replies 293
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It is completely believable! Formartine have beaten Clyde! Clyde, birthplace of giants. Tommy Ring, Harry Haddock, Stevie Archibald, Pat Nevin, Harry Hood, Brian Ahern, Neilly Hood -- Formartine have beaten them all. "Scott R, cfcuk can you hear me? the_bully_wee, I have a message for you: Formartine have knocked Clyde out of the Scottish Cup. Shaggro, as they say in your language in the bars around East Kilbride: Your boys took a hell of a beating! Your boys took a hell of a beating!

Barry, please stay on for one more week, just one more week - it's surely not too much to ask?

thing is no Clyde fans give a F*** how queens Park however you do expect other teams to come on to slap us off that's what happens when your a team of some standing

I cringed less when Formartine scored their second than I did while reading that. An outstanding accolade.

:blink:

What a fucking weirdo.

What a cringe that post was :lol:

I've just seen Brendan Rogers in Cumbernauld, he says it's an improvement on Liverpool and he's definitely interested in the massive task ahead of him, if he were to be offered the job of restoring Clyde to the heights they reached in the 50's

I've just seen Brendan Rogers in Cumbernauld, he says it's an improvement on Liverpool and he's definitely interested in the massive task ahead of him, if he were to be offered the job of restoring Clyde to the heights they reached in the 50's

Clyde are now the second best team in Cumbernauld though, which explains your confusion. He's actually managing the Colts.

Archived