Tory Party Conference

Fide

• Replies 185
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Didn't Davidson attend the same school, at the same time, as DJ Badboy? Think Scotland deserves credit for having the Conservatives led by a gay woman that attended Buckhaven High School rather than the born-to-rule pig fuckers down south.

Didn't Davidson attend the same school, at the same time, as DJ Badboy? Think Scotland deserves credit for having the Conservatives led by a gay woman that attended Buckhaven High School rather than the born-to-rule pig fuckers down south.

I doubt the "born-to-rule pig fuckers" would want to sully themselves by association with the branch office- sorry, the "most powerful devolved parliament in the world" - when their pig-poking activities initiate them into the corridors of big-boy power and corruption.

Who is the Tory twunt who's always on Scotland Tonight with the ridiculously posh Scottish accent? I don't think he's an MSP: dark floppy hair, the affected manners of an eighteenth-century fop - anyone know how I mean?

I wasn't moaning at all mate, I accept the way it works completely, just highlighting the fact that in terms of votes polled across the British Electorate under the present system ( 1 man 1 vote) UKIP & the Lib Dems polled 6.5 Million Votes and returned 9 MP's the SNP secured 1.5 million votes and returned 56 MP's.

The SNP stood in less than 60 seats, while both of their votes were spread over more than ten times that number of constituencies.

Not so much a failure of democracy as arithmetic in action.

The SNP stood in less than 60 seats, while both of their votes were spread over more than ten times that number of constituencies.

Not so much a failure of democracy as arithmetic in action.

Yet the raw number of votes polled remains.

I doubt the "born-to-rule pig fuckers" would want to sully themselves by association with the branch office- sorry, the "most powerful devolved parliament in the world" - when their pig-poking activities initiate them into the corridors of big-boy power and corruption.

Who is the Tory twunt who's always on Scotland Tonight with the ridiculously posh Scottish accent? I don't think he's an MSP: dark floppy hair, the affected manners of an eighteenth-century fop - anyone know how I mean?

Alex Massie or Hugo Rifkind?

Alex Massie or Hugo Rifkind?

Cheers, but it's not them - Massie is the scruffy boy who adds, "and so on" to the end of every sentence and Rifkind is a bit too young.

The guy I'm thinking of is in his forties, dark hair, always in the full suit and tie and has a voice and accent that can only truly be developed from a puberty filled with unsheathed Gordonstroun poundings followed by an luxuriant Oxbridge education in pig-fucking. I can picture the bugger, I just can't put a name to him.

ETA: got the bugger - he's a Tory MEP, Ian Duncan.

https://www.pressandjournal.co.uk/fp/business/north-of-scotland/241383/scotlands-new-tory-mep-criticised-over-fishing-comments/

Labour are claiming Cameron is 'rattled' by Jeremy Corbyn.

I'm not entirely sure what makes them think that, Cameron to me looks more sure of himself than I think he's ever been.

Tories (with the exception of Theresa May) are being right-wing whilst talking as though they are centrists. Election of a left-wing Labour leader allows them to do this.

Labour are claiming Cameron is 'rattled' by Jeremy Corbyn.

I'm not entirely sure what makes them think that, Cameron to me looks more sure of himself than I think he's ever been.

Tories (with the exception of Theresa May) are being right-wing whilst talking as though they are centrists. Election of a left-wing Labour leader allows them to do this.

Did you enjoy Manchester?

On the Tories getting 2nd place in May, I wouldn't rule anything out with SL being so shite.

Worth remembering that the "this could be the Tories' time", "Scots are conservative really", "*x politician* is alright, they'll do well this time" predictions have happened before every vote in Scotland since I've been aware of politics and they've done absolutely shite every time.

Getting local authorities to control and keep their own business rates rates seems like an awful Idea to me. Surely that will mean the poorer ones will fall even further behind?

It'll be great for A lot of the SE, though.

It's an absolutely ridiculous proposal.

On the Tories getting 2nd place in May, I wouldn't rule anything out with SL being so shite.

Worth remembering that the "this could be the Tories' time", "Scots are conservative really", "*x politician* is alright, they'll do well this time" predictions have happened before every vote in Scotland since I've been aware of politics and they've done absolutely shite every time.

Yep, the BBFs would take staying at exactly the same level whilst TOSIT destroy the RBFs and OBFs as some kind of great victory.

Heard a bit of Cameron on the news on the radio earlier. He was banging on about 'affordable' housing. The c**t simply has no idea what 'affordable' means to most people (although that's true of most politicians). House prices are already way too high for loads of people and they're only going to increase whilst wages trail further behind inflation.

He also gave a Team America inspired rant about Jeremy Corbyn that was 'he wants the terrorists to win!' esque. Without a hint of irony he also set out plans for replacing Trident with 4 new subs.

I will celebrate the death of him and every one of the evil scum in his cabinet.

'9/11 was very bad.'

'Nine Eleven.'

'Nine... Eleven.'

(Rapturous applause)

Basically Cameron's handling of Corbyn in a nutshell.

:lol: Just seen this after I submitted my post. Spot on

Remember when Ruth Davidson genuinely argued that an independent, Trident-free, Scotland faced a Russian invasion? That's pretty much when she lost all credibility in my eyes.

She shouts a lot, didn't attend private school, and likes taking part in "humorous" photo opps. That's why people like her.

Was going to mention the stiff about Russia invading.

Also she's a Pars fan of many years (as if in genuine, goes/went to a lot of games). This greatly disappoints me, especially since we like to sing 'Gordon Brown, you're a w****r' through at Starks

Yes this is what he said. Did UKIP and the Lib Dems convince more of their potential constituents to vote for them than the SNP did?

Aye of course, but thats not the comparison I was trying to make, 6.5 Million votes across the UK (of which we remain an integral partner) who returned 9 Seats, 1.5 million votes returning 56 Seats. The price of remaining within the Union perhaps? The alternative an Independent Scotland, I know it can't work both ways, it's the system we currently have. PR in an Indy Scotland? Yep perhaps the way forward, but it's some time off yet.

Archived