St Johnstone vs Partick Thistle - 17/10/2015

We only got him at the start of last season. He was a direct replacement and improvement on Osbourne.

I'm aware of that. I count seasons as years, FWIW, constantly confuses people when I speak.

• Replies 240
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Its a sad fact that Gary Millers two goals at McDiarmid are probably in my top ten of McDiarmid Park goals in terms of beauty :lol:

Miller's goal is an absolute beauty. Better of the two strikes for me.

That handball decision though. FFS. Watching back the replay there and not only is it clear in real time that he's in the box, but when he lands from it he lies there with his arms and upper body still in the box as the ref points for a free kick-and that's after he's travelled forward too. Dreadful.

Dat bod tbf. :wub:

Would fit in well with Millar and Sutton in our gorgeous team, would expect Tommy to make a bid in January.

If he hadn't maneuvered a six figure contract extension.

Nike to re brand the TW name...

Miller's goal is an absolute beauty. Better of the two strikes for me.

That handball decision though. FFS. Watching back the replay there and not only is it clear in real time that he's in the box, but when he lands from it he lies there with his arms and upper body still in the box as the ref points for a free kick-and that's after he's travelled forward too. Dreadful.

post-1545-14451272008042_thumb.jpg

I think it's a decent programme, although it's relatively small and there isn't much for opposition fans to be interested in.

Yup. I enjoyed the Mannus article too. Would buy again.

Only our third win in Perth since the mid 70s apparently :o

Archived