Should Strachan Go?

DeeTillEhDeh

• Replies 544
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Maybe this is the thread we need to really turn this forum around - what would you have done to and dragged Levein from to end his reign?

Good idea.

I've got to admit though, that I'd struggle to top Gordopolis' bicycle idea.

As to his punishment thereafter, I'm not entirely clear on the detail yet, but hiding his glasses should certainly have been a feature.

Why are you arguing with me in a way that implies I'm championing Levein? I wanted him dragged from his bed and shot.

my apologies, i never meant to implicate that you endorsed levein, however the argument that he got us to the final game in with a shout is negated given he had played the equivalent of the groups pub team twice by that point

an interesting point fwiw

the two previous campaigns where we had the same gaffer for the full run

wc 2010 qualifiers, scotland managed 0.25 pts per game on average against teams in the pots above them

euro 2012 scotland again managed 0.25 pts per game on average against the teams in the pots above them

euro 2016 scotland managed 1 pt per game on average against the teams in the pots above them

now i know this time we had 2 more games of teams in pots above us, however going from a quarter point per game to a full point per game against teams above us in the seedings to me is a pretty damn big improvement, it certainly shows a good step in the right direction and while we failed to qualify this time around, it is a perfect platform to build on

had we beaten the group diddies and not got near the playoffs, the wonder will always be "could we actually get anything from the big teams" now it seems we can and we simply need to stop the silly results i.e georgia away

Good idea.I've got to admit though, that I'd struggle to top Gordopolis' bicycle idea.As to his punishment thereafter, I'm not entirely clear on the detail yet, but hiding his glasses should certainly have been a feature.

Could get the bike, turn it upside down and then get the back wheel (with knobbly mtn bike tyres) going really fast, then force levein to lower his nads onto it.

too far?

Archived