What's your "type"?

Fide

• Replies 179
  • Created
  • Last Reply

A lot of it is about the face, especially the eyes. They can communicate a lot about a person.

Statistics suggest I'm more attracted to red or dark hair though I don't think that is a conscious or deliberate thing.

Being a relatively short man (5' 8") I tend to find women around my height or shorter more attractive.

A little bit of padding never did anyone any harm but not a conscious or strong pull.

It's corny and predictable, but it's overwhelmingly the experience of seeing someone's mind at work rather than their physical attributes that sparks genuine attraction for me. As long as they are "not a munter" that's what is stimulating beyond a frivolous semi.

As a preferrer of ass over tits, I still don't understand those who don't appreciate tits. Not what I look for and tbh I don't care, but they're going to be there, so may as well enjoy an added bonus. (In my mind)

So aye tits are good, a nice ass is better.

I'm quite attracted to girls that are low on confidence so I can act as somewhat of a groomer

Don't really like girls that are more intelligent than me as I feel threatened but i don't often meet girls who are that intelligent.

Archived