People convicted of high profile crimes you reckon are innocent

bhoy who invented weetabix

Heard a story a few years before Deek and Garry were caught with marching powder etc.

Two of them turned up at their former youth teams end of season party (think it was Hutchison Vale) and were asking where might find some substances not associated with a buffet. This was from someone who played with HV and Hibs youth team and had no reason to make this up. At the time they were both doing really well. Reckon they had been getting away with it for years.

Deek isn't a jakey, it's fairly well known he doesn't touch the stuff. A fucking dafty who gets into bother on nights out aye, but not a gear head like his big mate Gazza.

He wasn't convicted though, he was killed in battle. And he probably was responsible for the "disappearance" of the two boys.

I reckon Ann Boleyn was probably innocent of incest and almost certainly not guilty of witchcraft.

Edited by Bully Wee Villa

Only Michael Ross' incredibly corrupt old man and 'sport are troops' types maintain his innocence. The same folk who reckon Marine A did nothing wrong.

Black Watch sniper Ross, 30, stored a gun, grenades and ammo in a hire car in the Tesco car park less than a mile from the court where he was being tried for murder.

And as he leapt from the dock seconds after being convicted, only a brave court official stopped him from getting to the lethal stash, including a machine pistol which was loaded and ready to fire.

A court heard yesterday that Ross - who evaded justice for 14 years after gunning down a Bangladeshi waiter - claimed he planned to head for the hills and live rough, using the weapons to kill fish and game.

Definitely the actions of an innocent man. :rolleyes:

Only Michael Ross' incredibly corrupt old man and 'sport are troops' types maintain his innocence. The same folk who reckon Marine A did nothing wrong.

Definitely the actions of an innocent man. :rolleyes:

I had forgot who Michael Ross was, googled it and as I work for a US company and my computer thinks I in the US always gives american answers I go this guy;

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Michael_Bruce_Ross

Only slightly more guilty than the scottish one.

When I google SFA I get the Stephen F. Austin State University

Rather than the Scottish Football Assoc.,

it a pain.

• 2 months later...

1 - Jeremy Bamber. Convicted of killing his family in 1985 on virtually f**k all evidence

2 - Luke Mitchell. Laddie's a bit odd, must have been him then despite not a shred of forensic evidence

3 - Micheal Ross. Seemed to be found guilty for no other reason than he was into guns and military shit. An eyewitness suddenly recalled seeing him do it twenty years later!!!

4 - Tommy Sheridan. Clearly lied during his libel trial as the Sun/NOTW would never make up pish and induce people to lie

5 - Mickey Steel/Jack Whomes. Convicted of the 1995 Range Rover murders in Essex based solely on the testimony of a paid police informer who had a history of consistently lying in court

... and appealing on the flimsiest of premises ever since. Guilty as fúck, and a complete sociopath to boot.

• 2 weeks later...

1. Bruno Ludke, seems to me like the Nazis just wanted a brain to play with, highly doubt he ever killed anyone

2. Michael Jackson, I know he wasn't convicted but the majority opinion was he was guilty

3. Joan of Ark, poor lass was only trying to help

4. Dewey Bozella, new info came out recently proving he was framed, not before he was in jail for about 20 years though

5: Ched Evans, I read the appeal website a while back and totally agreed with it

1. Bruno Ludke, seems to me like the Nazis just wanted a brain to play with, highly doubt he ever killed anyone

2. Michael Jackson, I know he wasn't convicted but the majority opinion was he was guilty

3. Joan of Ark, poor lass was only trying to help

4. Dewey Bozella, new info came out recently proving he was framed, not before he was in jail for about 20 years though

5: Ched Evans, I read the appeal website a while back and totally agreed with it

Playing a dangerous game mentioning that one around these parts.

• 5 years later...
On 25/12/2015 at 21:47, WhiteRoseKillie said:

... and appealing on the flimsiest of premises ever since. Guilty as fúck, and a complete sociopath to boot.

I just watched the new Sky documentary on him and he is pretty obviously guilty.