Queens v Livingston

All depends who is fit for this game.

Russell Hilson Kidd Millar and Dowie all missed the Rangers game.

Hopefully we will get at least 3 of the above players back.

Like any game it is going to be very hard but thiis is the kind of gane we must win if we are to get some fans mad dream of the top 4.

Livi are playing in midweek at Rangers so hopefully that game will take a lot out of them.

• Replies 157
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Comfortable home win.

We will likely play quite well but as usual will fail to score and lose the game.

We couldn't buy a result at the moment, two games in a row we've got nothing but have controlled the games and created numerous good chances, it's so frustrating to watch us right now.

Like any game it is going to be very hard but thiis is the kind of gane we must win if we are to get some fans mad dream of the top 4.

Livi are playing in midweek at Rangers so hopefully that game will take a lot out of them.

And Brownlie. Hilson was on the bench but probably more making up numbers than anything. You'd imagine he'll be fit for this one.

I'd bring Kidd and Russell in, if fit, move Jacobs into the centre and replace Conroy with Russell on the wing.

Really, we should be looking to get 8, 10 or 12 points from the next 4 games, starting with a win on Saturday.

Hoping for 12, but feel ten is more doable... A real must if we're to do anything. The good thing is the return of Russell and Hilson, think they'll make a big difference. As will tapping not sure of extent of current injury. For me hooper has to retain his place, Hutton needs to play in midfield. If all are fit, bar Dowie as we know that's a few weeks.

Thomson

Hooper brownlie Higgins Marshall

Harris Hutton Jacobs Russell

Hilson Lyle

Bit harsh on jake, but think it's best team we can put out currently

That's the team I'd go with as well.

I'm never confident going into games against Livi.

Funnily enough I'm never confident against Queens either but we have done quite well against them.

As Andy said, we're playing quite well but just can't buy a win.

Every team we're playing just now seems to say they've played better and lost, wish to feck we'd get our turn at that, getting pissed off losing after playing well.

With Dunfermline and Ayr replacing Alloa and Dumbarton next season, there will be an all full-time Championship to look forward to.

In a similar way to the view of many that either Rangers or Hibs were going to go up with Hearts last season.

No guarantee at all that Dunfermline and Ayr will both come up.

As much as I feel we are better than both Alloa and Dumbarton, the league table doesn't lie, I can't see us getting out the bottom 2, when we are playing well and still losing that's a major worry and let's be honest we have 4 points, none of which we have got at home that's relegation form and I can't see that changing anytime soon.

We are already 6 points behind 8th and I can't see where our next points are coming from.

This is the kind of game we must win if we are to avoid getting dragged into a relegation battle!

And Brownlie. Hilson was on the bench but probably more making up numbers than anything. You'd imagine he'll be fit for this one.

I'd bring Kidd and Russell in, if fit, move Jacobs into the centre and replace Conroy with Russell on the wing.

Really, we should be looking to get 8, 10 or 12 points from the next 4 games, starting with a win on Saturday.

I thought he looked a wee bit off the pace the other night for the development team. He still cruised through the game and played really well, but I wasn't expecting him back for another couple of weeks. It wouldn't shock me to see him feature on Saturday, but I'd have thought the following week was more likely for his return. Hopefully he is fit for this weekend though, he's a player we've desperately missed IMO.

As much as I feel we are better than both Alloa and Dumbarton, the league table doesn't lie, I can't see us getting out the bottom 2, when we are playing well and still losing that's a major worry and let's be honest we have 4 points, none of which we have got at home that's relegation form and I can't see that changing anytime soon.

We are already 6 points behind 8th and I can't see where our next points are coming from.

Would be worse if we were playing shite and losing but we need to start putting our chances away. You get the feeling if we score first and relax a bit the goals would flow, and someone would get a right pumping from us. Just seems a bit tense from the fans and players and they're trying too hard in front of goal.

Hoping for 12, but feel ten is more doable... A real must if we're to do anything. The good thing is the return of Russell and Hilson, think they'll make a big difference. As will tapping not sure of extent of current injury. For me hooper has to retain his place, Hutton needs to play in midfield. If all are fit, bar Dowie as we know that's a few weeks.

Thomson

Hooper brownlie Higgins Marshall

Harris Hutton Jacobs Russell

Hilson Lyle

Bit harsh on jake, but think it's best team we can put out currently

Russell as we all know is a constant threat and I hope he doesn't make it. Outside of him I'd be delighted if that was queens team - a real lack of height and strength in that line up which if hope we could exploit at set pieces.

Going by the podcasts Brownlie is going to be out for a few weeks, Kidd's injury seems less serious. This probably leaves us with a back 4 of -

Kidd Hooper Higgins Marshall.

Unless Pickard's performance was such a standout that he retains his place and Jacob's continues filling in at right-back? It's a fair comment about our lack of height and Pickard would add a bit.

Archived