Queens v Livingston

• Replies 157
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Just in. Absolutely fucking woeful performance yet again!

Let the record show that Livi fully deserve their 3 points. For a team sitting bottom with 1 win there was only one team who looked like they wanted a win today. Their attitude is spot on and they came and attacked. We scored and did absolutely nothing since. Some players need to take a look at themselves, their attitude is stinking.

I'm absolutely fizzing and don't even want to start on the players as I'll put more effort into that than the players do on the pitch.

There's absolutely no question we'll be near the play-offs this season: the relegation play-offs. Fucking awful :angry:

Edited to add. My "just in" was at 4:30pm, left right after the 3rd. Hopefully Buchanan's 4th wasn't a peach. Would have been the only decent thing I'd have missed!

Time for thought b4 posting.... Not going to be good reading.

Aye, because if you post a happy clapper post you'd better make sure you're wearing a bulletproof hat :lol:

No positives whatsoever today.

Would be worse if we were playing shite and losing but we need to start putting our chances away. You get the feeling if we score first and relax a bit the goals would flow, and someone would get a right pumping from us. Just seems a bit tense from the fans and players and they're trying too hard in front of goal.

Well we didn't score first and have to admit I didn't think it would be queens we pumped.

Had to check twice when I saw we were winning 3-1, was scared to check the score after seeing us 1-0 down at HT. Absolutely buzzing to win 4-1.

Big Shags has to start in games now, great impact sub to have with Buchanan too.

Well we didn't score first and have to admit I didn't think it would be queens we pumped.

Had to check twice when I saw we were winning 3-1, was scared to check the score after seeing us 1-0 down at HT. Absolutely buzzing to win 4-1.

Big Shags has to start in games now, great impact sub to have with Buchanan too.

At 1-0 QoS I was thinking that if this was a typical Livi performance then we really are in a relegation battle because there is little between the sides. That was my thinking at 1-0 QoS! If someone offered me 8th right now I would genuinely take it.

I'm not even angry about the fact we were beaten by Livi, we don't have the god given right to just turn up and expect to win. What's annoyed me about today is the lack of effort once again. Had Livi came and sat back today and hit us on the break then I would be disappointed but the fact is that Livi took the game to us, just as Morton did. Our lack of effort is seriously starting to piss me off.

Archived