Celtic v Dundee United 25-10-15

I've been away all week, with little or no football so I woke up this morning thinking to myself that if I kept myself busy and switched off the radio etc that I would simply avoid the result and my life would be much happier. Then I realised about an hour ago that the game is tomorrow.

• Replies 187
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If Utd win this tomorrow coupled with Dundees defeat today I'm putting £50 on Dundee getting relegated.

You would be as well putting your money on the apocalypse because that is the most likely scenario if we win tomorrow.

One of the few occasions they could charge visiting fans a premium for being stuck behind a pillar. Thank f**k this isn't on TV, the masochist inside me would insist on watching....

...... and he'd probably want me to watch with him.

I've been away all week, with little or no football so I woke up this morning thinking to myself that if I kept myself busy and switched off the radio etc that I would simply avoid the result and my life would be much happier. Then I realised about an hour ago that the game is tomorrow.

And with the clocks changing, we have even longer to wait for it to end.

And with the clocks changing, we have even longer to wait for it to end.

Thats me up and about already. It would be a long, long day but thankfully I am playing football at the same time us Utd so at lest that will distract me.

I'm still half decided on going. I'd imagine there's only going to be around 25 away fans there.

I'm in Glasgow right now, if it'd been £20 or under I'd have gone. £29 they can fucking sing, I'm one of these masochistic c***s that enjoys Parkhead and Ibrox as well. Scottish football isn't worth approaching £30 admission, stance taken.

I'll give you the £9 if that'll make you go, m8

I've been at all sorts of stupid games at Parkhead and Ibrox. The 3-3 when Brewster was in charge sticks out, directing traffic from the dugout on crutches, 3-1 with ten minutes to go, Lee fucking Miller scored.

Archived