Inverness Caledonian Thistle v St Johnstone 24th October 2015

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thanks for the tips, guys. Appreciated.

Cheers for the offer, HSF. I plan to get to Inverness with a fair amount of time to spare, and I don't mind walking to the ground (as long as my train arrives there on time). The Caley Club sounds like a decent shout though. I might do that. Will definitely get in touch if I'm struggling, but I'm sure it will be fine. Thanks again! See you there.

After a long discussion via PM, I can officially confirm that I'm off to do some 'dogging' with HSF and Ruggy after tomorrow's match.

No problem. Did you know Fair Maid was played at our wedding reception?

The weather is fucking horrible in Inverness just now. I'm not confident we will get anything from the game today.

The Caley Club is a fucking timewarp. Prepare to meet people who still think it's 1982.

It is. I usually drink round the corner in the Tarry Ile (1970's, more my style) and nip round at 2.30 to jump on the bus.

No problem. Did you know Fair Maid was played at our wedding reception?

The weather is fucking horrible in Inverness just now. I'm not confident we will get anything from the game today.

Nah, I didn't! That's great. :D Nice to hear that I played some sort of part in your big day.

I feel much the same as you. We tend to perform well when it's unexpected, but I just have a bad/mediocre feeling about today. I'll plump for a 1-1 draw.

My train has been slightly delayed due to a 'cow on the line'.

We better get moo-ving or we'll miss the match and be forced to watch an-udder one on the TV instead.

Remember a match up there got called off a few seasons ago, had a decent day out in Inverness on the piss without the distraction of a football match. Probably the last time i enjoyed a visit to Inverness on a match day.

Who knew that a 4-4-2 with Fisher in the middle and Lappin on the left would struggle for possession and struggle to close down.

Awful first half. Stick your house on Caley scoring down our left, as Scobbies on his own out there

Archived