Rangers vs Livi - On BBC Alba

The_Kincardine

• Replies 208
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Andrew Dallas has to be worst ref ever, daddy must have pulled a few strings for him as he's absolutely honking. Back to ref school for a few years, then maybe the juniors for him.

No problem with teams playing defensive against us as its up to us break them down but what I do have an issue with is a team singling a player out and trying to injure him, how they kept 11 players on the park is a mystery.

Wtf did Clark get booked for? Guy on the telly said it was for "agus machy blachy dohairt Donnie murdo"

Livi doing what Rangers got ridiculed for during the 2008 Uefa Cup Final run. It will be a more familiar theme as the season goes on so it won't be the last ugly win. Good win for us.

That club was liquidated. Don't see what it has to do with this fixture.

I must admit I find it highly amusing that a cup tie (a shite cup by the way) between bottom of the Championship and the "3 year old club" is filled mainly by fans of neither club on trying to convince anyone that will listen that the "3 year old club" is 3 years old!

The level of obsession with this "3 year old club" is matched only by the obsession held for "the deed club"... Which in effect makes their point null and void. If it's a deed club and a new club the f**k off and pollute another thread.

Archived