Rangers vs Livi - On BBC Alba

The_Kincardine

• Replies 208
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Not often I'll sympathise with Rangers, but that was a shocker of a tackle and he knew exactly what he was doing.

Leave one on them early etc

If it works....

Aren't there Israeli-response type clampdowns on domestic football on TV in direct competition with the CL??? I mind all those ridiculous 5.30 kickoffs in years gone by, quite a lot of middling leagues seem to have 5/6pm kickoffs on CL nights to avoid clashes.....

Aren't there Isrseli-response type clampdowns on domestic football on TV in direct competition with the CL??? I mind all those ridiculous 5.30 kickoffs in years gone by, quite a lot of middling leagues seem to have 5/6pm kickoffs on CL nights to avoid clashes.....

I'm not sure, but I think you're implying that UEFA might bomb the shit out of Ibrox at any second :wacko:

Aren't there Isrseli-response type clampdowns on domestic football on TV in direct competition with the CL??? I mind all those ridiculous 5.30 kickoffs in years gone by, quite a lot of middling leagues seem to have 5/6pm kickoffs on CL nights to avoid clashes.....

:blink:

Aren't there Israeli-response type clampdowns on domestic football on TV in direct competition with the CL??? I mind all those ridiculous 5.30 kickoffs in years gone by, quite a lot of middling leagues seem to have 5/6pm kickoffs on CL nights to avoid clashes.....

Only applies to top flight teams ;)

Livi hardly being outclassed so far. Once again, it's a bit of a mystery as to how they're doing so poorly in the league.

Not that they're brilliant or anything, but four points from thirty? :unsure:

Archived