Sevco 2012 FC. v St Mirren Petrofac Semi Final 28/11/15

shull

Wow! Tame pundit at BBC claims Unwashed have scored 100 goals against St Mirren in cup games. Shouldn't be hard to check that out - 33 goals against St Mirren per season. Have they played in the cups in the past three seasons?

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Awful lot of The Rangers fans on this thread. That's strange because there are clearly plenty of empty seats so demand has not exceeded supply. Puzzling.

Subway Loyal. Bit early though.

HT 1-0

Poor from us as usual, if The New Club were any good at finishing we would be 3 down. Thankfully they aren't and as long as it stays at 1 we have a little chance.

Thought their goal was offside but hard to tell from the shite angle the away fans get here.

Surprised at how shite the crowd is. Thought ra peepul were buying into the shite from Warburton and King... Or are they still boycotting?

Awful lot of The Rangers fans on this thread. That's strange because there are clearly plenty of empty seats so demand has not exceeded supply. Puzzling.

Yeah. There must be what... 5 or 6 Rangers fans here? Ridiculous IMO.

HT 1-0

Poor from us as usual, if The New Club were any good at finishing we would be 3 down. Thankfully they aren't and as long as it stays at 1 we have a little chance.

Thought their goal was offside but hard to tell from the shite angle the away fans get here.

Surprised at how shite the crowd is. Thought ra peepul were buying into the shite from Warburton and King... Or are they still boycotting?

I thought it was offside at first, but having seen a replay it was definitely onside. Reid was too slow at getting out and played Holt onside

Saints have played really well in the matches against Rangers this season so is was absolutely baffling as to why they were struggling in the league with the quality they have in the team.

After that first half performance it's understandable. They've been woeful.

I'll make sure and make the same assertion in the next Falkrik game that I and basically everyone else in Scottish football has no interest in.

That makes absolutely no sense at all, but thanks for confirming your idiocy. Not that it needed confirming.

That makes absolutely no sense at all, but thanks for confirming your idiocy. Not that it needed confirming.

Seems like you've probably expended a little too much energy and time on confirming something that didn't need confirming then eh buddy?

Well... Arsenal are the club that own him and it's not like they're shit at bringing through youth with talent are they?

They actually are tbh, in terms of success/failure of youth products

They actually are tbh, in terms of success/failure of youth products

D'you think so? I'm open to that argument but I think on the whole that they do a pretty decent job in getting youth through. Not always homegrown, but they always seem to be able to produce a 19-23 year old that can fill in and now and again become a first team player in a top rate team.

I've decided to ignore Rugster because he clearly has nothing to offer. I'd like to hear your thoughts on Arsenal's youth system though?

He's hardly bossing the game today but I really think Zelalem is going to grow into a fantastic footballer. He has that composure and touch that almost doesn't belong in the Scottish game, sadly. I think in 3 years he'll be a regular starter in the Arsenal side.

:lol:

Archived