Sevco 2012 FC. v St Mirren Petrofac Semi Final 28/11/15

shull

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

He's hardly bossing the game today but I really think Zelalem is going to grow into a fantastic footballer. He has that composure and touch that almost doesn't belong in the Scottish game, sadly. I think in 3 years he'll be a regular starter in the Arsenal side.

We are chronic. Must have had about 15% possession.

Remember the last game at Ibrox we were 2 down in 15 minutes. Took us a while to get going.

We're missing Goodwin and dare I say Thommo! Gallagher and McMullan can't win high balls and are struggling to keep hold of the ball.

I'd say 20,000 fans (especially considering the poor weather) is beyond what should be expected of this match.

The other semi-final had 900 people in attendance, just to put things into perspective.

On the other hand 917 was something like 150-200% of their normal home attendance, whereas 20,000 would be 50-75% of yours.

Just to put things into perspective.

He's hardly bossing the game today but I really think Zelalem is going to grow into a fantastic footballer. He has that composure and touch that almost doesn't belong in the Scottish game, sadly. I think in 3 years he'll be a regular starter in the Arsenal side.

oh ffs :lol:

arsenal though? Based on the fact he's been ok in an abysmal league?

Well... Arsenal are the club that own him and it's not like they're shit at bringing through youth with talent are they?

He's playing in the 2nd tier of Scottish fitbaw mate.

:lol:

Agreed. He's also 18 years old. Are you watching the game just now? Who else on the pitch shows the level of technique and composure that he does?

I'm not saying the kid's a world beater or anything, he just seems to have technique that is a few steps above the rest of the players on the pitch. And, again, he's 18.

Archived