Things that are eroding British Nationalism

Antlion

Holy shitballs, the amount of servile Uncle Tams who "follow follow" a certain club is unreal. How the hell do they end up with that mindset?

Mindset !!???!

It is a great honour that is bestowed from way beyond high my friend, and passed down through the generations of our gallant people, we are the chosen ones.

I wouldn't expect you to understand these things Fidey, but then again why would you?

• Replies 195
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Mindset !!???!

It is a great honour that is bestowed from way beyond high my friend, and passed down through the generations of our gallant people, we are the chosen ones.

I wouldn't expect you to understand these things Fidey, but then again why would you?

You don't understand it either, that's why you've chosen to post an absolute word salad in reply.

Mindset !!???!

The Sevco equivalent of Carrie White's mother ^^^

Mindset !!???!

I think the dignity myth went out the window back in 2012

Mindset !!???!

Yer ma forcing you to breed with your cousin is not ok even she is from the next post-industrial Lanarkshire shitehole village over.

So, not only Scotland, but all nations that make up the UK all have equal say and influence within the UK.

If that's the case, then why does English MPs out number the rest of the U.K. put together.

That doesn't day equal to me, that kinda suggestions what 1 nations wants, the rest have to go along with it.

Trident, bedroom tax, privatisation of Royal Mail, etc.... are just a few things that spring to mind. Not to mention on things like the EU, if Scotland, Wales and NI vote to stay a member, and England votes to leave.

What would happen in that scenario?

But please, do explain why we are equals within this political union.

As individuals, me and you, we aren't equals. On issues that are devolved, your say is about 1 in 4 million. My say is about 1 in 50 million. You have had a 1 in 4 million says in whether you want to stay in the Union. I have never been given that option. I may be able to represent Berwick-upon-Tweed and one day become Prime Minister, whereas you would struggle to get the job representing Glasgow East or wherever, but it doesn't make you a 2nd Class citizen. You probably have more of a say in how you're governed than I do.

It's lopsided here there and everywhere, I think EVEL is a ridiculous idea considering what already exists, but don't play the victim card.

Mindset !!???!

I chuckled at this one

Gaelic has never been party political - all major parties support it. There seems to be a new wave of loose cannons though who see it as a threat to British identity. Funnily enough, you could argue that Gaelic is more British than English.... or just see it as another medium that some of us use.

t6vbg.jpg

• 2 months later...

I think the main thing is the increasing time from and dwindling number of people who remember the second world war (or the say, 10 years after when rationing etc was still in place)

Go into any pub even in the 1970s and you'd to climb over dead Germans.

That's gone forever as are the WW2 veterans.

Doubt there's much more than 20,000 old timers left from pre D-Day.

Archived