Celtic v Aberdeen 31-10-15

Not trying to fool anyone, its a genuine question to see what you guys think.

Wee stat for you....between 30 Aug 2014 and 25 Sept 2015 including matches between Aberdeen and Celtic, the number of discriminatory incidents for both teams are as follows

Celtic P38 3 racist or discriminatory incidents

Dons P38 0 racist or discriminatory incidents

Phenomenal record for Celtic, I'm not suggesting you can't improve on this total, just asking is it acceptable? I'm not too sure as it seems like we have laws against this type of thing.

• Replies 298
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Last season his performance coming back from injury was amazing and one of the reasons why we got beat 2-1 at Parkhead especially when he went off we dominated the last 30 minutes. I think this season he has been dreadful so not going to make as much as a difference than in the past

Aye he's been pap, so not as big a bonus. But with minimal leadership coming from Ronny, who's going to be the focal point for them? Make no mistake, other than the thumb they were shite against hearts.

Amazes me how Dons fans can't answer a question about their manager. I don't think I've put the question out there that badly, admitted he is great and has a very good record but questioning his mentality to take it further, sensitive wee souls up in Aberdeen clearly

Amazes me how Dons fans can't answer a question about their manager. I don't think I've put the question out there that badly, admitted he is great and has a very good record but questioning his mentality to take it further, sensitive wee souls up in Aberdeen clearly

Comparatively he's been fucking brilliant. If there weren't problems or if everything was completely rosy, I'd assume this was all that acid i took as a teenager catching up with me. Constant improvement, Euro football every year, top players on long term deals and he conducts himself superbly well in front of the fans and the media. He is a credit to Aberdeen FC and himself. I would hope his attitude and respect for others would be seen as an example for other managers and clubs to follow. Even supremely arrogant glasgow based ones.

Would I prefer Aberdeen to win the Olympics, World Cup, Sports personality of the year and crufts? Sure. But unlike some fans, the dandy dons are not so conceited to think that they are or should be world beaters. Being the most successful Scottish side ever is more than enough for the modest, yet famous Aberdeen.

"Where are Rangers now? They are in the Championship. When they lose against St Johnstone everything is OK. If that was 10 years ago, do you think it would be the same?" he added.

"When we lose one game, everything turns around against us. We don't use money we don't have but when you build things you have to be patient but we are winning at the same time as well.

"Negative things sell well - you get more clicks - but we need to focus on the positive things.

"We are in the semi-final, we're going to play at Hampden, we're going to play against Ajax and Fenerbahce and Molde in the European Cup.

"Where are the other Scottish teams? I don't know. I haven't seen them in Europe. The national team is not in Europe either - they didn't go to the Euros."

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/34679147

On queue, heads gone, fire up the victim machine and troll the national side. Zero class.

He's simply pointing out facts, he's got a team out there doing well and still in 4 competitions but is getting slated for losing away from home in Europe which is the norm at Celtic. Why not slate everyone else who isn't doing as well.

As I said above Ronny is doing fine at the moment whilst building a young team for the future and in no way deserves the criticism he has been getting

He's simply pointing out facts, he's got a team out there doing well and still in 4 competitions but is getting slated for losing away from home in Europe which is the norm at Celtic. Why not slate everyone else who isn't doing as well.

As I said above Ronny is doing fine at the moment whilst building a young team for the future and in no way deserves the criticism he has been getting

How much money does Deila need to spunk up the wall before losing away from home in Europe isn't the norm?

How much money does Deila need to spunk up the wall before losing away from home in Europe isn't the norm?

Well Martin O'Neill spunked about £30m up the wall followed by Strachan who spent more so probably another £40m or so.

He's been in charge for 1.5 years, had a decent run in the EL in his first outing, Lennon and Strachan didn't even make the EL in their first attempts.

The guy is doing a good job with what he has while he builds his team and right now I will accept whatever results we get in Europe, if we go out then fine, if we get through then great.

Well Martin O'Neill spunked about £30m up the wall followed by Strachan who spent more so probably another £40m or so.

He's been in charge for 1.5 years, had a decent run in the EL in his first outing, Lennon and Strachan didn't even make the EL in their first attempts.

The guy is doing a good job with what he has while he builds his team and right now I will accept whatever results we get in Europe, if we go out then fine, if we get through then great.

Think you are fishing but anyway

Both managers didn't have luxury of getting knocked out and put in a diddy competition that none of the big boys want to play in and neither does Celtic. Still Artmedia Bratislava result was a highlight to all Scottish Football fans.

It is now easier for Celtic to qualify for the champions league thanks to the winners system but still Ronny Deila can't qualifying for it even with a helping hand last season.

On queue, heads gone, fire up the victim machine and troll the national side. Zero class.

Looks like Ronnie has finally caught the victimisation bhug down parkhead way , nearly there Ronnie , all you need now is a cry of conspiracy against the referees and the hordes of parkhead will take you in as one of their own

He's another in an endless list of Celtic managers who start crying because they are not getting enough credit for beating Motherwell and Inverness. Celtic only deserve praise when they are competing with teams on a similar (or higher) commercial level than them - not for winning domestic honours which is the absolute bare minimum whilst Rangers are in the grubber.

He's another in an endless list of Celtic managers who start crying because they are not getting enough credit for beating Motherwell and Inverness. Celtic only deserve praise when they are competing with teams on a similar (or higher) commercial level than them - not for winning domestic honours which is the absolute bare minimum whilst Rangers are in the grubber.

This Ronnie is doing the same job that Mowbray or leguen would have been doing had they found themselves in a similar position to deila , albeit le guen's European results were actually no bad in comparision to his domestic results

Nah, would much rather see more mental health assessments from you

I'm torn between an additional diagnosis of borderline personality disorder and the (very real) possibility that you just have an extreme case of being a knob.

Rubbish.

Every single thing Deila said is utterly indefensible.

Celtic can't fail to win the domestic prizes they've done. Indeed, not completing trebles has been a tale of spectacular underachievement.

Their European collapses are entirely deserving of our derision and scorn.

His deluded, arrogant paranoia is hilarious. The guy is an idiot, who can't handle being found out as shit.

Rubbish.Every single thing Deila said is utterly indefensible.Celtic can't fail to win the domestic prizes they've done. Indeed, not completing trebles has been a tale of spectacular underachievement.Their European collapses are entirely deserving of our derision and scorn. His deluded, arrogant paranoia is hilarious. The guy is an idiot, who can't handle being found out as shit.

Don't be so angry, it's not good for you.

McInnes' teams have bottled it on more than a few occasions but with each time we have strengthened, learned and until a month ago I'd have said this was the team to do it.

You'd have to be insane to suggest that McInnes wasn't the man for the Aberdeen job.

"This is my club"

Archived