Real life mysteries that freak you out

Antlion

No it really isn't an interesting part of the world, just a pass through for you to get to Glasgow when travelling Loch Lomond side. You should get out more.

So you admit that you've only passed through it, knew nothing about where the town started or finished until a few days ago but can safely assume there is nothing interesting about the town? Yes, I need to get out more.

Acting the knob :lol:, I only sarcastically commented that your ignorance was spooky and you tried to go all VikingTON.

• Replies 176
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Elisa Lam was clearly a woman who was either off her chops on drugs or suffering from some sort of mental disorder, the video isn't creepy at all.

If you read the story it is pretty weird.

No recreational drugs nor alchohol were found in the toxicology analysis.

So you admit that you've only passed through it, knew nothing about where the town started or finished until a few days ago but can safely assume there is nothing interesting about the town? Yes, I need to get out more.

Acting the knob :lol:, I only sarcastically commented that your ignorance was spooky and you tried to go all VikingTON.

Thats fine you have a lovely day now.

If you read the story it is pretty weird.

No recreational drugs nor alchohol were found in the toxicology analysis.

Yes it is pretty weird. From the video she doesn't seem to be scared of whats going on though and looks as though she is just an airhead that is in la la land! Why does the lift not close when she has pressed the buttons though?

I have heard people say in no uncertain terms they have spoken to the dead via the Ouijja board but I'm certain its just a wind up and i can't bring myself to believe in it. Still love chatting about it though.

I grew up in Dumbarton and I'm struggling to think of anything interesting about the area.

Its on the other similar thread but the story and video of the 2 Scandinavian sisters who went mental on the motorway and then one of them killed a stranger a few days later freaks me out.

Some good drugs I assume but it was really really strange.

I grew up in Dumbarton and I'm struggling to think of anything interesting about the area.

Really? I guess we all have different ideas on what's interesting but the town has plenty of history about it. The town's been let down massively by local council and is filled with unemployment and poverty but I'd say Dumbarton is more interesting than most towns its size.

^^^ Link

Also i never got decent link for this Canadian who drowned in the hotel, just a few pity ones from when i googled it.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ursula_and_Sabina_Eriksson

Incredibly if you Google "Swedish sister" the 3rd pre-populated query is "run onto motorway"

Im watching this - or at least attempting to

Will look that Swede thing up right after

Also i think Dumbarton as a town probably suffers from being a commuter town and a lot of its citizens will work and shop in Glasgow which will have a damage on local interests.

Also i think Dumbarton as a town probably suffers from being a commuter town and a lot of its citizens will work and shop in Glasgow which will have a damage on local interests.

It suffers from having a corrupt council and self serving MPs for the last 3 decades. Big businesses have all but wiped out local shops too. An unemployment rate of 9.1% (as of January 2015 - almost double the national rate at the time) doesn't help at all either.

It suffers from having a corrupt council and self serving MPs for the last 3 decades. Big businesses have all but wiped out local shops too. An unemployment rate of 9.1% (as of January 2015 - almost double the national rate at the time) doesn't help at all either.

This sums up a lot of similar sized/located towns tbf.

That video of the Swedish twins is very disturbing, its funny how in the youtube link they went back and spoke to the people 2 years later but there was no mention how one of them went on to murder an innocent man who was trying to help her a few days on. Nothing supernatural though iMO

The biggest real life mystery here is that folk still can't seem to grasp that Dumbartonshire never has or will be a place.

Actually Dumbartonshire was a place. Te borough at that point also contained Cumbernauld for some bizarre reason. Why or when exactly it changed to Dunbartonshire around the turn of the 19th century no one knows!?

Archived